- 62

- Near Paris
- drag_izayoi
1.
Because it's too damn beautiful
2.
Not that powerful or even very fast, but I like roadsters, this one more than others.
3.
I just like it, plus it's a rally car
4.
As much as I dislike VW, i love this car.
5.
Just look at it, look at it!
6.
Love it since GT4.
7.
Same as above.
8.
Because racecar.
9.
Because racecar...
10.
Hey, I'm still a normal person, I need a daily.
Because it's too damn beautiful
2.
Not that powerful or even very fast, but I like roadsters, this one more than others.
3.
I just like it, plus it's a rally car
4.
As much as I dislike VW, i love this car.
5.
Just look at it, look at it!
6.
Love it since GT4.
7.
Same as above.
8.
Because racecar.
9.
Because racecar...
10.
Hey, I'm still a normal person, I need a daily.