I am stealing this idea from a thread in the gt4 section since I've had a list like this that I update from time to time. Some people have their all time favorite car but no matter how hard I try I can never pick only one, call me greedy but figured 10 is a nice round number. What would you own? Be as specific as you like. If you have trouble with the concept of money no object then feel free to be more realistic. I really just want to see lists of 10 cars that different members absolutely love.
w125 500E (I admit I would probably modify)
Buick GNX
C6 ZR1
early 911 (something pre 1970)
Ferrari California (so many people say it's ugly but I think it's absolutely gorgeous)
Ferrari F40
early Mini Cooper
Miura
C-63 AMG estate
SLS
this was not easy for me, that #10 reeeeally took it out of me. Time for a nap...
1. F40 - red
2. F40 - white
3. 2002 WRX STi
4. Buick GNX
5. Skyline R34 Z Tune
6. CRX Si (swapped and tuned to hell and back!) - flat black
7. Ferrari 599 GTB - flat black
8. Chevy Silverado SS - flat black
9. Corvette ZR1
10. Audi C5 RS6 Avant - what the hell, flat black
2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS 1992 Ferrari F40 2006 Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster (more rare than my sense of humor...) 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 1964 Lotus-Ford Type 38 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS GT3 1988 Buick GNX 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan 2011 Ferrari SA Aperta
These come up about every 6 months - slightly more common the further you go back in GTP history. They generally aren't very interesting - people post up 10 cars and you never see them again - until someone posts a car someone else really hates, it descends into a bitchfight flamefest and we have to hand out Infractions because the Z06 will smoke a GT-R on Road Atlanta, FACT! Again.
Please find one of the older ones to update. If you really, really must.