3. Caparo T1
4. Ariel Atom V8
5. Maserati MC-12
6. Pagani Hyuara
7. New Lancia Stratos
8. E30 ///M3
9. Radical SR3
10. KTM X-Bow

Obviously there are a lot more that need to be in the game, but this is what I would like to see the next game. I placed them randomly not 1= the best. 10= the worst.

What do you think?

yes, any new cars that are useful would be good for the gt series.

Close this thread please.

I think just like GT5 did with bringing in Forumla One's and Nascar I think they should bring in some Drag Racing cars(Some Top Fuel Funny Cars, Dragsters, Pro Stock) and create a drag strip. THAT would set GT6 apart from any racing game out there.

I think just like GT5 did with bringing in Forumla One's and Nascar I think they should bring in some Drag Racing cars(Some Top Fuel Funny Cars, Dragsters, Pro Stock) and create a drag strip. THAT would set GT6 apart from any racing game out there.

They should improve F1, NASCAR and WRC first before thinking about other series.

Your right about that. I think they will put a drag strip, and i hope they will, because drag racing is quite popular on GT5.

No I am not closing it.
I think I will though. We don't need loads of threads with what cars should be in GT6. One thread, that's been linked to in the 2nd post, is enough.

Oh, and please don't double post. Use the edit button or the multi quote feature. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back