10 Cars Up For Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter radz27
  • 23 comments
  • 1,856 views
Messages
66
I have available 10 cars, i am willing to trade these for cars and chrome paints. the following cars are what i am offering. The only car i am really looking for is a 0/0/0 Shelby GT350R. Other than that i will take any offers. New cars may become available as i win more B-Spec and A-Spec races, if you would like me to look in the UCD for a car that is under $200,000; i can also do that for the right car in return.

1. Toyota FT-86 G-SPORTS Concept '10(on hold for Ferrariman0212)

2. Shelby Cobra 427 '66 Guardsman Blue(claimed by frenzal on 4-10-12)

3. Chevrolet Corvette Convertible(C3) '69

4. Chevrolet Corvette Convertible(C1) '54(on hold for Ferrariman0212)

5. Honda HSC '03(sent to Gixxerspeed1 on 4-9-12)

6. Cizeta V19T '94

7. Acura DN-X Concept '02

8. Dome Dome-Zero Concept '78

9. Shelby Cobra 427 '66 Medium Silver Metallic
 
Last edited:
Will you trade the calsonic skyline for the gt350r?
 
Last time i checked the calsonic was untradeable
 
It is untradable so I will take the Honda hsc 03 for it if you want
 
Add me, I'll take the cobra I think I have also a 0/0/0 Shelby, otherwise I'll send you 5 chromes. Set a date for the trade.
 
Add me, I'll take the cobra I think I have also a 0/0/0 Shelby, otherwise I'll send you 5 chromes. Set a date for the trade.

ok, pick one of the 2 colors at the top and we can trade on 4-10-12
 
A mix of both if that suits.....
 
Is the Chevrolet Corvette Convertible(C1) '54 0/0/0? And what colour? For the right car, I'll offer you 5 chromes of your choice?
cheers
 
Is the Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 0/0/0 and also what coulor? For the right car as i do not have any chrome paints.
 
Is the Chevrolet Corvette Convertible(C1) '54 0/0/0? And what colour? For the right car, I'll offer you 5 chromes of your choice?
cheers

I dont think it is, im not sure if ive messed with it, or if i even drove it, but its in a dark green

Is the Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 0/0/0 and also what coulor? For the right car as i do not have any chrome paints.

yes it is, im in a race but i think its an off-white, maybe a silver, im not really sure but i have some paints and i could paint it for you.
 
yes it is, im in a race but i think its an off-white, maybe a silver, im not really sure but i have some paints and i could paint it for you.

No you can't because 9. Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 is untradeable .

Could you tell me the colour of your BMW 330i on your oCD please ?
 
No you can't because 9. Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 is untradeable .

Could you tell me the colour of your BMW 330i on your oCD please ?

Its Ultramarinblau Metallic
 
Ok , thanks anyway :)
 
UPDATE!

The Honda HSC '03 will be sent to Gixxerspeed1 on 4-9-12 and the Shelby Cobra 427 in Guardsman Blue will be sent to frenzal on 4-10-12
 
You need to accept the fr request from fisho_man, it's been showing pending for 12 hours..., i'll only be on here for another hour to complete trade, then trade will have to lapse until sunday as my slots are filled
 
Back