10 CHROMES 5 MATTES for cars I need......

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 8 comments
  • 405 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
Looking for the following cars....but will consider any cool car I don't have so just make an offer. 5 Chromes or 5 Mattes for the right car. If you want Mattes I'll pm you the 15 colors I have to choose from.

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ‘07
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ‘09
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) ‘04



Post or PM me if possible. I can TRADE NOW.....

sped1966
 
Have only 2 slots open for paint trades today. Will have two more after reset.
 
I have Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00 #51 but i can trade after reset
 
PM if you are interested
 
Cool. Send a request in about six hours after reset and we'll do it then. What paint did you want?
 
if the ford lm test car is the one you can buy for 5+ million, i can go and buy it (im at like 13 million) and trade it. and the oreca viper is avail for sale with some miles on my game too. i cant trade until after the reset though.
 
I could trade you the BMW mclaren race car, I can send now?
 
If you can trade right now I'll do the R8 LMS PlayStation for 5 chrome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back