• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 26 comments

Ameer67

Premium
United States
Chicago
Saturday, February 11 2017

Dear diary,

As of today (2/11/17), I have reached 10,000 posts on a website called "GTPlanet", a site that is nearly 16 years old. The users come here for a racing game with the name of "Gran Turismo" on the Sony PlayStation gaming console. There are over 250,000 members signed up and more than 11 millions posts in the forums.

---End entry---

Seriously though, GTP is the place to be. Let me explain why.

I myself have been utilizing the website for over four years, and I must say that this is the best place to be signed up to on all of the internet. Other forums struggle to achieve the level of compassion and sincerity that GTPlanet has. I don't know how this site has managed to pull off this amazing feat, but its founder and all of its members should be proud.

A pat on the back should be given to those who keep the wheels turning. The moderators do a splendid job of keeping things civil and prevent chaos from ensuing. The writers who keep the news page going should also recognized. Without them, where else would I stay up-to-date with my favorite hobby? Nice work, everyone.

And I can definitely confirm this is true, @CarBastard: "GTPlanet: come for the game, stay for the people."

Many thanks go to @Jordan for letting me be a part of the crew. Here's to many more years of good times on the 'Planet!
:gtpflag:

:cheers:

Only 10,000 posts over 4 years? Must post moar!

Congrats nonetheless :cheers:

Whoah, 10k is A LOT OF POSTS! :lol: Congratulations!

I still remember a couple of fun afternoons at your GT6 lobbies and I also remember years ago when I had a pirate copy of GT4 and came here to bask at the awesomeness of a certain Smallhorses and his exploits. I've lost count on how long I've been here but I always end up coming back, to either comment on the Cool Wall, share experiences about my car or on the Depression Thread.

I came to read stuff about GT4 and ended up having an odd but pleasing sense of community, and I'm damn glad I'm not the only one! :cheers:

Alright, Ameer, welcome to the big 10K club. Meet @Famine, @R1600Turbo, @Furinkazen, @Omnis, @Joey D, @Tornado, @McLaren, @Slash, @prisonermonkeys, @RACECAR, @daan, @TB, @Dave A, @AOS-, @a6m5, @Terronium-12, @Danny, @Duke, @homeforsummer, @Johnnypenso, @W3HS, @niky, @YSSMAN, @Dennisch, @1X83Z, @nk4e, @SlipZtrEm, @Cano, @GTPorsche, @Jordan, @-Fred-, @JohnBM01, @Keef, @Danoff, @Jay, @Solid Lifters, @Touring Mars, @TheCracker, @CAMAROBOY69, @LMSCorvetteGT2, @Liquid, @Samus, @axletramp, @Scaff, @Azuremen, @Pupik, @ExigeEvan, @Pebb, @Pako, @05XR8, @Akmuq, @Beeblebrox237, @Blitz24, @Bo, @Bram Turismo, @BrandonW77, @C-ZETA, @Carbonox, @CDailey, @Custom878, @Dan, @dhandeh, @Diego440, @DK, @Downhill Dino, @DQuaN, @DuckRacer, @eSZee, @G.T, @GilesGuthrie, @Gotbeefboy564, @GranTurismo916, @Gravitron, @haitch40, @JASON_ROCKS1998, @Jim Prower, @Josh, @kikie, @LoudMusic, @Mike Rotch, @Moglet, @MistaX, @nascarfan1400, @Northstar, @Parnelli Bone, @ProjectWHaT, @RandomCarGuy17, @Ridox2JZGTE, @Rob192005, @Robin, @Sage, @sems4arsenal, @Sharky., @Small_Fryz, @sn00pie, @Spacegoat, @Spaghetti69, @SVX, @Swift, @TenEightyOne, @TheKitten, @Wiegert, @Wolfe, and @WRP001. Although a handful of them have been M.I.A, it is known that @FoolKiller has been laid to rest here, while @Jahgee, @ITCC_Andrew, and @Azure Flare (he barely managed to scrape 10K in the brief time @Indigo Racing was his name) have been kicked out uninvited.

The roll call was made because I wanted to prove that all of the users whom I mentioned have surpassed 10,000 posts, as well as to assist me on exactly how each user's names were spelled. I also think I missed at least one user who has passed 10K.

Last edited:
Oh god..it has been a long time since my first postings in the GT3 Drifting forum.
Welcome Ameer, the cookies and girls are on the left while the setups are behind you.

wait is there a 20k club?

Alright, Ameer, welcome to the big 10K club. Meet @Famine, @R1600Turbo, @Furinkazen, @Omnis, @Joey D, @Tornado, @McLaren, @Slash, @prisonermonkeys, @RACECAR, @daan, @TB, @Dave A, @AOS-, @a6m5, @Terronium-12, @Danny, @Duke, @homeforsummer, @Johnnypenso, @W3HS, @niky, @YSSMAN, @Dennisch, @1X83Z, @nk4e, @SlipZtrEm, @Cano, @GTPorsche, @Jordan, @-Fred-, @JohnBM01, @Keef, @Danoff, @Jay, @Solid Lifters, @Touring Mars, @TheCracker, @CAMAROBOY69, @LMSCorvetteGT2, @Liquid, @Samus, @axletramp, @Scaff, @Azuremen, @Pupik, @ExigeEvan, @Pebb, @Pako, @05XR8, @Akmuq, @Beeblebrox237, @Blitz24, @Bo, @Bram Turismo, @BrandonW77, @C-ZETA, @Carbonox, @CDailey, @Custom878, @Dan, @dhandeh, @Diego440, @DK, @Downhill Dino, @DQuaN, @DuckRacer, @eSZee, @G.T, @GilesGuthrie, @Gotbeefboy564, @GranTurismo916, @Gravitron, @haitch40, @JASON_ROCKS1998, @Jim Prower, @Josh, @LoudMusic, @Mike Rotch, @Moglet, @MistaX, @nascarfan1400, @Northstar, @Parnelli Bone, @ProjectWHaT, @RandomCarGuy17, @Ridox2JZGTE, @Robin, @Sage, @sems4arsenal, @Sharky., @Small_Fryz, @sn00pie, @Spacegoat, @Spaghetti69, @SVX, @Swift, @TenEightyOne, @TheKitten, @Wiegert, @Wolfe, and @WRP001. Although a handful of them have been M.I.A, it is known that @FoolKiller has been laid to rest here, while @Jahgee and @Azure Flare (he barely managed to scrape 10K in the brief time @Indigo Racing was his name) have been kicked out uninvited.

The roll call was made because I wanted to prove that all of the users whom I mentioned have surpassed 10,000 posts, as well as to assist me on exactly how each user's names were spelled. I also think I missed at least one user who has passed 10K.
You've forgotten ITCC Andrew.

:cheers::gtplanet: @Ameer67

Alright, Ameer, welcome to the big 10K club. Meet @Famine, @R1600Turbo, @Furinkazen, @Omnis, @Joey D, @Tornado, @McLaren, @Slash, @prisonermonkeys, @RACECAR, @daan, @TB, @Dave A, @AOS-, @a6m5, @Terronium-12, @Danny, @Duke, @homeforsummer, @Johnnypenso, @W3HS, @niky, @YSSMAN, @Dennisch, @1X83Z, @nk4e, @SlipZtrEm, @Cano, @GTPorsche, @Jordan, @-Fred-, @JohnBM01, @Keef, @Danoff, @Jay, @Solid Lifters, @Touring Mars, @TheCracker, @CAMAROBOY69, @LMSCorvetteGT2, @Liquid, @Samus, @axletramp, @Scaff, @Azuremen, @Pupik, @ExigeEvan, @Pebb, @Pako, @05XR8, @Akmuq, @Beeblebrox237, @Blitz24, @Bo, @Bram Turismo, @BrandonW77, @C-ZETA, @Carbonox, @CDailey, @Custom878, @Dan, @dhandeh, @Diego440, @DK, @Downhill Dino, @DQuaN, @DuckRacer, @eSZee, @G.T, @GilesGuthrie, @Gotbeefboy564, @GranTurismo916, @Gravitron, @haitch40, @JASON_ROCKS1998, @Jim Prower, @Josh, @LoudMusic, @Mike Rotch, @Moglet, @MistaX, @nascarfan1400, @Northstar, @Parnelli Bone, @ProjectWHaT, @RandomCarGuy17, @Ridox2JZGTE, @Rob192005, @Robin, @Sage, @sems4arsenal, @Sharky., @Small_Fryz, @sn00pie, @Spacegoat, @Spaghetti69, @SVX, @Swift, @TenEightyOne, @TheKitten, @Wiegert, @Wolfe, and @WRP001. Although a handful of them have been M.I.A, it is known that @FoolKiller has been laid to rest here, while @Jahgee, @ITCC_Andrew, and @Azure Flare (he barely managed to scrape 10K in the brief time @Indigo Racing was his name) have been kicked out uninvited.

Yes!
Kikie

I think I need to be more active again. People don't want to meet me, forgetting me and stuff .... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back