10 Free paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 24 comments
  • 1,217 views
Messages
1,279
Messages
VOLT480
5 before reset and 5 after reset. 1 winner will be selected. Just post below and I will use a random number generator to select the winner. Please include your selection of paints in your post. The number you are assigned will be the same as your post number on this thread.

GOOD LUCK


WINNER RagingPwner
21dmrr9.png


PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENSURE YOUR FIRST 5 PAINTS BEFORE RESET
 
Last edited:
#5 and 10 random mattes

Thanks :)
 
Gold chrome and silver chrome as much as possible,
then matte light green, black, yellow, or white :) 👍
 
5 matte chips | 5 random normal chips

👍
 
This sounds good :D I'm in for sure 👍 5 random mattes and 5 random chromes
 
5 mattes and 5 colour shifts. All random. Thanks :D:tup:
 
10 random mattes for me please
 
10 mattes please . 👍
 
5 mattes and 5 chromes please :)
 
5 mattes and 5 chromes please. :D
 
Random 5 color shifts and 5 chromes. Thanks!
 
5 chromes and 5 mattes RONDOM.
 
Any random paint please..I'm not picky:sly:
 
I'll go with matte white's and any colour shift's thank you sir.:)
 
hi any paint would be nice as long as its a matte or a cs :sly:👍 thanks
 
Hey
5 random mattes and chromes
thanks!
 
I'll take 5 matte blacks and 5 random mattes :tup
 
Any 10 random matte paints, thanks. 👍
 
random ferrari paints
 
WINNER RagingPwner
 
Thanks for doing this give way :)
 
Nice! Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't checked the forums in a bit. Sending FR in just a couple minutes. Thanks for the opportunity and for doing the giveaway. 👍
 
#26 and 16 random mattes and chromes
 
#26 and 16 random mattes and chromes

Sorry , giveaway has ended. If you would like a chance on some Tank Car Horns. Check my latest giveaway.
 
Back