10 Laps Nordschleife 7.30 GMT *TODAY*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loskey1
  • 19 comments
  • 1,135 views
Messages
252
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Loskey1
I know its very short notice but a few friends at work are up for a race on the ring tonight so i thought i would post on here to see if any fellow GTP'ers are up for the challange


7.30 GMT start
10 laps of the Nordscheife
650pp
Any tyres
No Driving line
No Traction Control
No Skid Recovery Force
No Active Steering
No ASM
ABS 1


Lobby opens at 6.30 GMT
 
Sounds evil...
I'm game. any other restrictions other than PP?
 
no f1/ x2010 or other stupidy fast cars that have been detuned loads,
apart from that you can run what what you like, 10 laps itnt that much and the time does fly
 
room open

1472 6118 3658 4757 8761
 
Man I wish I could've made it! Let me know if you up with something for saturday!
 
word of warning 1 tank off fuel will not last ten laps haha
 
Jav
Man I wish I could've made it! Let me know if you up with something for saturday!

could be jav, i even sent you a message on psn about this race
 
like jav i would have loved to could make it today saw it 5 minues late. and saturday i will join is a de tuned peugeot 908 legal:)
 
Jav you really missed out!

Race was good; I made 177k/56k for the win. It would have been a super close race as I swapped the lead with 2nd once or twice every lap until lap 8 when he ran out of fuel 2/3 through the lap. We were always running within 10 seconds of each other but limping back to the pits dropped him back to 3rd about 2+ minute behind me.

a de tuned peugeot 908 legal:)
Good thing you didn't show up then...
no f1/ x2010 or other stupidy fast cars that have been detuned loads
 
Jav you really missed out!

Race was good; I made 177k/56k for the win. It would have been a super close race as I swapped the lead with 2nd once or twice every lap until lap 8 when he ran out of fuel 2/3 through the lap. We were always running within 10 seconds of each other but limping back to the pits dropped him back to 3rd about 2+ minute behind me.

Good thing you didn't show up then...
i know but just to be sure no prototype racers are legal it is just so i can get the rigth car for saturday:)
 
That sounds like a good time! What cars did you guys used?
 
Sorry for wussing out guys, I don't think the 'ring is for me. A beast I have yet to tame. Great race though. If you're thinking of hitting Suzuka or GVS let me know.
 
Oh just saw this :(

Oh well have fun!
 
Jav
That sounds like a good time! What cars did you guys used?

tsukubacircuit2f.jpg


2. Calsonic Skyline
3. Xanavi Nismo Z
4. Xanavi Nismo Z?
5. Audi R8 LMS

I know that 2 people used the Z, but I'm not sure if they both stayed in. We started with 7 and ended with 5.

Sorry for wussing out guys, I don't think the 'ring is for me. A beast I have yet to tame. Great race though. If you're thinking of hitting Suzuka or GVS let me know.
Should have stayed in... what better time to get some good practice in? Plus you'd have made money (and everyone would have made more).
 
The kind of cars I like! Hope we get the same race going on Saturday!
Hell I'll even trow in a gift car if Loskey1 wants!!
 
shall i set up another thread for a similar race? 8pm gmt saturday'
 
Another one this weekend would be great! I'd have love to have joined in but couldn't, 8pm on Saturday sounds good to me, hopefully good for others too :D
 
Free bump
 
Back