- 57

- Bromley England
- Glovesman
Is anyone else having issues with the 10 minute races in international b?
I passed the line in first place with second place close behind and 10 seconds left on the clock.
As soon as the timer reached 0:00 third place became first etc.
After third to twelfth crossed the line I was down to eleventh.
When I finally crossed the line it put me back into first, but second was shown as sixth.
I then only got the prize credits for eleventh, without getting three stars or the gold trophy.
I passed the line in first place with second place close behind and 10 seconds left on the clock.
As soon as the timer reached 0:00 third place became first etc.
After third to twelfth crossed the line I was down to eleventh.
When I finally crossed the line it put me back into first, but second was shown as sixth.
I then only got the prize credits for eleventh, without getting three stars or the gold trophy.