10 things i would like to see in gt5 (please tell me what you think )

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonylee136
  • 20 comments
  • 2,369 views
Messages
141
:idea:10 things i would like to see in gt5:idea:

Player dealerships - players are able to buy up to 10 of friends cars that are randomly changed each week by the computer

Expand B-spec mode - give the player the ablity to be a crew member free roam behind pit wall and when the car comes in use a combination of buttons to change the tires or fuel the car by tapping a button fast

all tracks have the option of time change

More Race moddable cars

Drag racing

Custom car color maker - where you can mix your own paints for a price

Spectator mod or fan mode - set up a race and free roam around the stands/track and relax,watch a race enjoy the rich amazing graphics

more options in track maker - let the player draw the track out and add trackside objects such as in modd nation racers

Indy cars - indy is in this game why no "indycars"

trade hub - station where people can add up to 5 cars and trade them safely. being prompted yes or no and if both say yes the trade is done with no problems. also trades can be done by invites to the station
 
Last edited:
You should try harder to get this out to the top guys mate all ten of your ideas sound great I'm in on this one:-)
 
I want to see the Bonneville Speedway (Salt Flats) and something like the Thrust SSC. I want to break the sound barrier in a Gran Turismo game. Maybe GT6?!
 
Pit girls
monaco-pit-babe-10.jpg
 
I like your ideas about the paint mixing and the trade hub. Not sure about the player dealerships though. I would only want that if I could choose which cars that my friends could buy. I wouldn't want them to purchase my best or favorite cars if the computer randomly picked those. Then again, how is that different from the trade hub idea? You would have to have veto power over a purchase from your friends list. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it lol.
 
I like your ideas about the paint mixing and the trade hub. Not sure about the player dealerships though. I would only want that if I could choose which cars that my friends could buy. I wouldn't want them to purchase my best or favorite cars if the computer randomly picked those. Then again, how is that different from the trade hub idea? You would have to have veto power over a purchase from your friends list. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it lol.

never thought of that..you could choose and get money from the buys
 
it would be cool if you can put the cars you dont want up for sell online & then people can buy them... you can sell them for alittle more then you bought them for.... i say 10% more then what you bought it for... so a 100,000 cr car for 101,000 cr. or a 1,000,000 cr car for 1,100,000 cr.. Plus the cost of the Mods you equiped
 
some fantastic ideas there, would also push for an e-bay style market like Forza 3. You bid for cars that are rare, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, simple. Other than that i would like to see a longer A-spec game, there are far too few events, needs to be more manufacturer/model trophies and a vastly improved rally series. As long as i am asking for improvements i would like to see more "real" cars, other than concepts. I no some of the concepts are real but just dont see the value in them, would like more older cars.

Just my 2 pennies worth.
 
i also agree check out my post and tell me what you think
 
regarding your trading idea.

okay. Do any of you guys remember or still play Runescape? well, alas, a freshmen in highschool it became my crystal meth after four years sober... anyway i noticed the Grand Exchange. To sum it up it is basically a giant built in market for trading items. So you could go spend hours collecting flax or what not, then sell all of it on the Grand Exchange for a set price that you determine, of course, like any market, the price fluctuates considerably. I propose somthing almost like this, but there would have to be major differances in it that would disallow 100s of pink X2010s being sold at a time. But hey just an idea.
 
Love the ideas. I'm looking forward to a new patch tomorrow, if it happens.
 
id like the car market values to fluctuate just like real used car prices do
 
please put a mile/km counter on speedometer when driving with bumper cam - just like it was in GT4
 
Back