10 X2010s S.Vettle available for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lnw
  • 26 comments
  • 1,481 views

lnw

Unknown Member
Premium
Messages
175
Messages
vosszaa
All trades r done
 
Last edited:
I have C60 Hyrid, if i dont trade tonight ill be available anytime on xmas day i think PSN Turnerteam.
 
ive got a ford gt40 let me know i can trade on the 27th or after
 
i have 1 chrome paint and Ford GT40 Race Car '69

how do you check if you traded today?
 
I got a Peugot 905, PSN is Big-_-t0ny :)
 
Yes i can send the car in about 2 hours. :)
 
i got the Toyota 7 race car
psn : im2g

can trade in 20 mins
 
I'll give you the GTR Tokyo Motor Show Concept
 
i have the audi r10 tdi 06 race car

psn BQQST
 
Ill take..
GTR Tokyo Motor Show Concept from superGTracer
and
Audi R10 from BQQST
and
Chrome paint from budweiser1512
 
Sorry mate, traded the Tokyo Motor Show GTR earlier :(
 
Nissan R89C for one of the remaining X1s?
 
I have the Escudo, fully tuned.
PSN: Northstar3914

Edit: Will send it after the first report of a successful trade.
 
Last edited:
@supergtracer - no problem
@h3ro17 - already got that sorry mate.
@Justin - adding u now
 
lol, so the next ad we should see is.... I have 32 cloned X1's for trade. What do you have?
 
I have the 05 Judd C60 Hybride in my OCD right now, and can trade this very minute.
 
I have Mark IV Ford,Ferrai 330 p4,787b Race car,CIEN Concept,Mercedes C9 race car,Nissan R98c Race car and 2 formula GTs(one red and one blue)...anything here?
 
Last edited:
Any of these interest you?

Giulia TZ2 carrozata de ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
G-TR '07 fully modded
NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 fully modded
CT230R '08
S2000 GT1 Turbo fully modded
AEM S2000
Ferrari F40 '02
WOODONE AVAN Clarionn GT-R '08
Arta NSX '00
Tank Car '03
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Le Mans Quattro '03
Calibra Super Touring Car '93
CIEN Concept '02
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
OPTION Stream Z '04
WEDSPORT CELICA '03
MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87
 
Its not that I never told, its becuz u add the wrong PSN
 
Done! X2010 sent!
 
Back