10 X2010s S.Vettle Boxing Day Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lnw
  • 15 comments
  • 923 views

lnw

Unknown Member
Premium
Messages
175
Messages
vosszaa
Looking for..

1.
2. BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Not McLaren F1 '94)
3. Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
4. Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
5.
6. Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
7.
8.
9. Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99
10. Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00

I can trade now.

Leave PSN here and ill add you.
 
Last edited:
I've got the GTR Concept.
psn ID is dadarjapit.
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Deal add me Achillias.
 
I have the Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car.
bobd55210
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I Got Your 5. Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 let me know
 
Sorry guys just traded.
 
Last edited:
Still looking for those car that r on the list!
 
I guess u all have X2010 hmmm...
 
ill trade enzo for x2010
 
I can send you a Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race Car '05 for an X1 today

PSN: djhejira
 
benokobi - Enzo? No thx
djhejira - Already have that one.

I still have 7 more X2010 ready to trade right now!
 
who scam?
 
I guess X2010 is worthless now... lol
 
@duster04
I'd love to help but I already have all those car, sorry mate :(
 
Back