10 X2010s S.Vettle for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter lnw
  • 23 comments
  • 1,455 views

lnw

Unknown Member
Premium
Messages
175
Messages
vosszaa
Looking for..

1. BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Not McLaren F1 '94) (Pending - garyrobsi)
2. Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
3. Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
4. Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
5. Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01 (Received - cilia46/X2010 sent!)
6. Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99 (Received - cuden_/awaiting for request!)
7. Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00 (Received - josh653/X2010 sent!)
8. Ferrari F2007 (Number 5)
9. Ferrari F10 '10 (Number 8)
10. Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
11. Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car

PSN vosszaa
 
Last edited:
If you actually want anything for your X2010, I suggest you lower your asking price. They're everywhere now.
 
I already got all the lower price car. Thats why I dont ask.
 
I've got a Ford Falcon for trade, need to wait a few hours until I can gift though. :(

2ed5p3a.png
 
I've got a Ford Falcon for trade, need to wait a few hours until I can gift though. :(

No problem, just add my PSN and leave a message and ill get back to ya.
 
got the nissan gt-r tokyo show ... if you want
 
I got

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Not McLaren F1 '94)

You go first unless you got some proof of you being a trust worthy trader.
 
got the nissan gt-r tokyo show ... if you want

Sure, ill take that. When can you send it?

I got

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (Not McLaren F1 '94)

You go first unless you got some proof of you being a trust worthy trader.

I'm a man of my word, if you doubt, dont do business.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lnw
Sure, ill take that. When can you send it?

After the next 18 hours I can . So reserve one for me please.
Thanks :sly:
 
lnw

You've got any positive feedback mate ? .. not that I don't trust you but I don't know how to duplicate and this kind of stuff ... So if I lose my GT-R I will be so mad . :crazy:
 
You've got any positive feedback mate ? .. not that I don't trust you but I don't know how to duplicate and this kind of stuff ... So if I lose my GT-R I will be so mad . :crazy:

Never thought I have to do this but oh well if u want.. JUST FOR YOU!!!! sigh...

X2010.jpg
 
@josh653 - Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00 (Received - josh653/X2010 sent!)

Enjoy the car buddy XD
 
lnw
Never thought I have to do this but oh well if u want.. JUST FOR YOU!!!! sigh...

X2010.jpg

:):):) Oh come on .. I was just joking mate.

By the way add me on ps3 . my psn is cilia46
 
Do you accept a Formula Gran Turismo (Red Color) For your x2010?
 
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01 (Received - cilia46/X2010 sent!)

Enjoy the car buddy XD
 
lnw
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01 (Received - cilia46/X2010 sent!)

Enjoy the car buddy XD

Thanks a lot . Maan i'm a bit asleep ... I can't take a good apex ... This thing is too fast for my eyes
 
Do you accept a formula gran turismo for it?
 
Do you accept a formula gran turismo for it?

No thx. But if you can get me F2007 number 5 light red color, you get yaself a deal.
 
List updated
 
Back