10 Years!!! (And Mint Ice Cream, Apparently)

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
No shouting this time, just a normal tone. Unless you're shouting at me through your screen, in which I'll ask you to stop waking the neighbors and/or disturbing your pets. Have some common decency, for crying out loud!

I've been here for 10 years as of the 22nd of April. This is literally the only forum I've ever visited that I've been a part of for such a long time as this. It's gotten to the point where someone actually drugged @Jordan and convinced him to not only make me a moderator, but to let me put my own spin on news items on the front page of this website — who would have guessed!?

I've met Kazunori Yamauchi (I still hate that I forgot my import copy of GT4 for him to sign, I blame @SlipZtrEm for that) and all kinds of wild stuff. I'm nowhere near as chatty as I used to be, but that's largely due to a certain GT5 sub-forum almost driving me insane. If you have to ask what sub-forum it was, you're a sweet summer child and I envy you. I didn't plan this out as well as I probably should have, but here's to another 10 years on what I can only call my favorite corner of the internet. :gtpflag:

Hey, congrats! Here's a funny bird .gif to mark the occasion:

RichUnlawfulGuppy-size_restricted.gif

I’ll drink to that! :cheers:

I actually didn’t realise you’d been here longer than me, but it makes sense now.

Lord knows how you made moderator. I’m guessing it was just a default position from Forza Planet.

Are you still an egg though? I thought that was your thing? You are the egg man... I am the walrus... and so on.

I’m guessing it was just a default position from Forza Planet.

just a default position from Forza Planet.

default position from Forza Planet.

from Forza Planet.

Forza Planet.

I intentionally avoided mentioning FP because I didn't want the tears to flow. :nervous:

Truth be told, I asked to try things on this end because of what I'd done over there. As for the egg bit, it's hard to say because I don't really post outside of a few non-GT forum places now. :lol:

I intentionally avoided mentioning FP because I didn't want the tears to flow. :nervous:

Ah, my bad. Sorry to bring up the past.

We’ve missed you around here in recent times. This here Rumble Strip doesn’t get much attention for Mr. T12 these days.

Still, keep up the good work. Don’t let TB eat all your doughnuts.

Too late.

Might be some half melted mint ice cream, though. :yuck:

'Grats, Twelve. I think you can stay. :cheers:

The Drift & Drag subs.

Shudders.
I was gonna say it had to be the drift and drag subs for sure. I thankfully didn't lurk around the drift sub much then, but I did lurk the drag sub and that place was a hellhole. The bad thing is that I suddenly started remembering some of the arguments I saw from that sub typing this....

As for the egg bit, it's hard to say because I don't really post outside of a few non-GT forum places now. :lol:

You'll always be a rude egg to us. (:P) Congrats on the milestone mate. Here's to many more. :cheers:
Best flavour ice cream other than chocolate.

Mint ice cream with chocolate chips is one of the greatest things ever invented, imo.

Congrats mate on the milestone.

One thing that stands out for me memory wise was back in the day when @Tornado and yourself used the same colour font, avatar etc etc.
Caused lots of confusion :lol:.

Last edited:
Congrats mate on the milestone.

One thing that stands out for me memory wise was back in the day when @Tornado and yourself used the same colour font, avatar etc etc.
Caused lots of confusion :lol:.

I had a feeling someone would bring that up. I'm pretty sure a few others joined in on that as well.

How we didn't get screamed at (or worse) for doing so is beyond any understanding I have now. :lol:

Any flavor ice cream that isn't butter pecan can't possibly be the best ice cream flavor.

Any flavor ice cream that isn't butter pecan can't possibly be the best ice cream flavor.

I have never come across this but it is now a life mission to do as such.
If it tastes how it sounds :drool:.

I have never come across this but it is now a life mission to do as such.
If it tastes how it sounds :drool:.
Häagen-Dazs has a downright decent one (really, that's high praise from me when it comes to the supermarket ice cream case), but I'm not sure how widely it's distributed.

I usually add a splash of Frangelico or amaretto to the bowl.

You didn't mention The Legend Of Zelda, bruh. I am dissapoint.

congrats n stuff....

Jerome

Back