100,000 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEMcG
  • 7 comments
  • 865 views

JEMcG

(Banned)
Messages
639
Scotland
Glasgow
Just reached 100,000 miles. No rubber banding, just pure racing. Don't know if B Spec is included in the total mileage, but I'm at level 40 on B Spec and one of my drivers is at maximum so I could get the trophy.

I've had the game since the release date so probably not that impressive, but quite a landmark for me :D
 
I got 100,000 miles back in january 2012. I would of had way more miles if online freerun was included.
 
Just reached 100,000 miles. No rubber banding, just pure racing. Don't know if B Spec is included in the total mileage, but I'm at level 40 on B Spec and one of my drivers is at maximum so I could get the trophy.

I've had the game since the release date so probably not that impressive, but quite a landmark for me :D

Congrats 👍 50k miles per year is nothing to sneeze at.

I'm nearing 120k ... B-Spec lvl 29 (only suffered that bull:censored: for the GT40 prize car).

What's rubber banding? :D
 
Just reached 100,000 miles. No rubber banding, just pure racing. Don't know if B Spec is included in the total mileage, but I'm at level 40 on B Spec and one of my drivers is at maximum so I could get the trophy.

I've had the game since the release date so probably not that impressive, but quite a landmark for me :D

Yea, B Spec, A Spec~ It doesn't matter. One things for sure.. You be playin some Gran Turismo! ^^ I'm over 100,000 too, but alot of it's B spec
 
I think I'm over 150k miles now, but I did use the Nurb glitch to get from L36 to L40 A spec, so I guess that makes up a big chunk :D

What's rubber banding? :D

See above 'Nurb glitch'... using the X1... you could break through a wall to get under the track in an on-line 100 lap race on the 24h track. Then run a specific circle at a specific speed... once you'd got up to speed, you used a couple of rubber bands on the DS3 sticks to hold you course, whislt you did something else for 15-20 mins.

If there were enough of you and you worked as a team you earnt loads of cash (£20mill in a couple of hours... which was loads at the time) and experience points.
 
See above 'Nurb glitch'... using the X1... you could break through a wall to get under the track in an on-line 100 lap race on the 24h track. Then run a specific circle at a specific speed... once you'd got up to speed, you used a couple of rubber bands on the DS3 sticks to hold you coarse, whislt you did something else for 15-20 mins.

Sorry mate, should have made it more clear that I was joking ;) Although I didn't know about this specific use of it, had mostly heard about doing it at Indy? The glitch videos are fun to watch, but I personally just want to race and get my 100k miles legitimately. And the credits :)
 
Back