100% Bug in current update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KinLM
  • 9 comments
  • 970 views
Messages
2,027
United States
Azle, Texas, USA
Messages
GTP_KinLM
Messages
KinLM
Im curious as to whether or not 100% game completion is possible in V1.08 I believe. Can you get to 100%, or is it stuck at 99% as it has been in the past?

Currently I'm at 99% and have golded everything, I can't seem to find anything I might have missed.
 
I have golded everything except Senna events...and is 99%
 
Im curious as to whether or not 100% game completion is possible in V1.08 I believe. Can you get to 100%, or is it stuck at 99% as it has been in the past?

Currently I'm at 99% and have golded everything, I can't seem to find anything I might have missed.
Check again. I had silver on the Silverston 10 lap race after instaling 1.08.
 
99% was not really "in the past"

Before 1.06 (not sure) I was at 102%. After that update completion (for me) was reset to 99%.
Golded everything exept the stupid coffee brake drift thingies... (Golded the coffee brake cone events though).

Since then completion is stuck at 99% (1.08 did not change that) and will remain that way as far as I am concerned.
Golding the drift parts (and everything else) will get you at 100%.
 
For 100% you need to gold:
- All Career races and championships
- All Coffee Breaks
- All Mission Races
- All Vettel races
- Special events (Goodwood, Moon, Senna)

Not needed:
- Seasonal events
- GT Academy

IF you have all gold and you are stuck on 99% you probably re-run some races and lost. You need to enter every event and check that at the bottom there is "1st position" notification.

If i posted something incorrect feel free to correct me.
 
I found the issue, thank goodness.

I had won all kart shifter 125 races individually, but I had not won the championship. This means that it showed I had all stars earned, but I still did not have gold for this event technically.

I ran in the championship and won, giving me 100% completion. Thanks to all for the help!
 
So if you have not yet received the Platinum trophy since the senna update. Can you still get it without completing the senna event? if not that's kind of unfair in a sense to those who have not yet completed the game since the update.
 
I have platinum on two different accounts and they are both 99%. Have been for the last few updates.
 
For me it was the International B 125 karting event. I'd won each race individually so had all the stars.

But I hadn't won it as a championship. In fact I'd only finished 5th and moved on in disgust!

I didn't realise the Ayrton Senna event counted towards 100% - as that's DLC I don't think it's right. People got 100% before it was released; everyone after that has to drive faster than Senna in a 1000HP shopping trolley!

I've got them both now. As with all the hardest races, you have to stay Kimi cool. Watch the speedo and your markers and always leave a margin. Safe laps turned out faster than scruffy laps from trying too hard but you can't dawdle!

It's the perennial racer's dilemma. Glad to have cracked it...or maybe just fluked it. ;)
 
Back