100% Complete Save File

  • Thread starter Thread starter producepete
  • 5 comments
  • 2,773 views
Messages
140
Does anybody know where I can find an Xport or Sharkport save file of a 100% completed game? I've searched on the whole site but couldn't find one. The reason I ask this is because I would never want to cheat just to get 100%, but I accidentily saved a new game over my old game that was about 99% complete. I had done all those long races and was crushed when I found out it was all for nothing. I would really appreciate it if someone had an Xport save.
 
I can give you your choice. Would yo ulike a "start-up" save that has a 18,000cr, all the Gold License cars, as well as Arcade complete? Or would you like a similar start up with all the Gold license cars, Arcade complete, a wad of cash, and the porsche, the Diablo, the Lancia (rally and road), the GTR-M Spec, and a Miata with a 290 hp rotary, and an RR Ruf CTR 2?

Come morning, I'll load them up from the laptop and give you a link.

AO
 
Actually, here's a zip file containing all three. Your choice.

AO
 

Attachments

thank you so much Der Alta. You don't know what this means to me. After having spent hundreds of hours getting 100% and then losing it all, it really devastated me
 
Thanks a lot from me too, AO, finally got an x-port. :)
 
Dammit, about 6 months ago I saved over a game that was 92 % complete with a game that was 13.2% complete....I almost through my ps2 off of my balcony, but then came to my senses, went through hours of "watching the fish tank therapy" and am back no to 74%....sigh, arcade races, so many of them....wish I had x-port
 
Back