100% Complete Save File

Does anybody know where I can find an Xport or Sharkport save file of a 100% completed game? I've searched on the whole site but couldn't find one. The reason I ask this is because I would never want to cheat just to get 100%, but I accidentily saved a new game over my old game that was about 99% complete. I had done all those long races and was crushed when I found out it was all for nothing. I would really appreciate it if someone had an Xport save.

I can give you your choice. Would yo ulike a "start-up" save that has a 18,000cr, all the Gold License cars, as well as Arcade complete? Or would you like a similar start up with all the Gold license cars, Arcade complete, a wad of cash, and the porsche, the Diablo, the Lancia (rally and road), the GTR-M Spec, and a Miata with a 290 hp rotary, and an RR Ruf CTR 2?

Come morning, I'll load them up from the laptop and give you a link.

AO

Actually, here's a zip file containing all three. Your choice.

AO

Attachments

• SUPER_STARTUP_SAVE.zip
    69.6 KB · Views: 63
thank you so much Der Alta. You don't know what this means to me. After having spent hundreds of hours getting 100% and then losing it all, it really devastated me

Dammit, about 6 months ago I saved over a game that was 92 % complete with a game that was 13.2% complete....I almost through my ps2 off of my balcony, but then came to my senses, went through hours of "watching the fish tank therapy" and am back no to 74%....sigh, arcade races, so many of them....wish I had x-port

Latest Posts

Back