100% Custom Controller Settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SManZ
  • 2 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
7
Looking for some help on this, or at least some confirmation that its not possible so I can stop trying...

Ever since the original GT, I've played with a slightly different controller setup than most other people. I like to use the right analog for gas/brake, but I set up for brake and down for gas.

Controller settings were 100% customizable in GT1-3...but I can't seem to get these settings into GT4. Looks like I can set right analog to be up/gas down/brake but not the other way around.

Is there a way to do this? This has been a huge diappointment...and thus the game has been sitting dormant on my shelf since it came out. Was wondering if newer copies of the game might have an update that allows full customization of controls?

-Thanks!
 
have you tryed checking the manual? also experiment with the settings...but some settings are not possible...just so you know
 
That, you can so, I think. Go to options and see.
 
Back