cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Sep 4, 2011 #1 I have 5 horns I want to give away to someone who needs them. If anyone still needs the Jeff Gordon suit, it is also free!!
I have 5 horns I want to give away to someone who needs them. If anyone still needs the Jeff Gordon suit, it is also free!!
FamousTetsuo (Banned) Messages 293 Messages Famous_Tetsuo Sep 4, 2011 #2 I'd like to get 100% horns. What would you want to complete my set?
cryptomanic Messages 5,724 Messages GTP_Cryptomanic Sep 4, 2011 #3 FamousTetsuo I'd like to get 100% horns. What would you want to complete my set? Click to expand... I can send 5 now for nothing. Here is my thread, always looking for 0/0 cars. Send FR to crypto-manic. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218649 Thanks.
FamousTetsuo I'd like to get 100% horns. What would you want to complete my set? Click to expand... I can send 5 now for nothing. Here is my thread, always looking for 0/0 cars. Send FR to crypto-manic. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218649 Thanks.