100% in a-spec mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter762033
  • 12 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
3
Hi ive been playing gt4 for a while now.Im proud to say ive not yet used b-spec mode,ive done all my races in a-spec.Im 96.8 pecent complete.Is there a special prize for completing gt4 in just a-spec mode?All i got left to do is all the 24 hour races and the formula gt in extreme events:)
 
Nope, there isn't a special prize, if you don't count that proud feeling you get from doing it! :dopey:

My goal was to get more A-Spec mileage than B-Spec mileage and I've reached it by some 25.000 A-Spec kilometers versus some 16.000 B-Spec kilometers. The 24h races were the only ones I didn't A-Spec. :)
 
peter762033
Hi ive been playing gt4 for a while now.Im proud to say ive not yet used b-spec mode,ive done all my races in a-spec.Im 96.8 pecent complete.Is there a special prize for completing gt4 in just a-spec mode?All i got left to do is all the 24 hour races and the formula gt in extreme events:)

Nope.

Pity, really.
 
ok well i think im gona try get it 100% in a-spec.Illl probably do the 24hours in a couple of weeks though.Cant wait to 100% it.Has anyone else 100% it in a-spec mode
 
Pssst! Click on the link which says "Pity really" in my last post, or the exactly-the-same-link which says "Join the 1st of June Society" in my signature.
 
I'm going for it. My goal is 100%, 100000 A-Spec points, 0 B-Spec miles
 
That's a great thing Peter.
I should have done like you, but now it's too late.
I've done about 88% of the game, 23.000 km in A-spec and 4084 km in B-spec (24 Hours in Nurburgring + some other races).
I've run the 24 heures du Mans (1 and 2) in A spec : I began friday night, and played all the week-end. Alone, it's very tiring. And it's better to run them with the DFP than with the paddle.

Good luck !
 
If I suddenly go completely mad and decide to try to start the game over I will be going for 100% a-spec in completly stock cars (tyre and oil change only) except for those few series where this is not possible (speedster, 206 cup, ...).
 
Moloch_horridus
If I suddenly go completely mad and decide to try to start the game over I will be going for 100% a-spec in completly stock cars (tyre and oil change only) except for those few series where this is not possible (speedster, 206 cup, ...).

I had to restart not too long ago, and set a somewhat lighter goal for myself... I decided to shoot for 25% without a car purchase or upgrade (other than free N3s when needed). No oil changes, either.

It was a lot of fun chasing down which races I was eligible for, and driving cars that I had completely ignored during my first session of GT4.
 
I'm heading for 100% completely A-spec too, my stats so far are in my signature. Have completed the 2 24hour LeMans races, but not Nurburgring yet. Only just unlocked extreme hall. Have been trying to drive as many cars as possible as well, e.g. not taking one Toyota Vitz for all 5 races, but using 3 or 4 different models, unless the race is a series like the Elise cup. :)
 
good for you 👍
 
B-spec does'nt exist, it is a figment of our imaginations. If ure not feeling well, lie down but don't donate to the Bob fund.
 
i am playing the secong time gt4, and my goal was it to do the 100% a-spec, but then the day came 694, and i wanted to have at least one of the black cars, but before that i bought some other neccessary cars, so i just made bob driving 2 enduros for me, so my game got messed up...so, i will just go fir finishing it again....:(
 
Back