100 lap race with Mclaren F1

• Thread starter swampdude
  • 3 comments
Canada
ontario
swampy_96
Well this race took place about 3 or 4 months ago, however It was quite fun.

A while back my friends told me that their nascars with the tunes they had would beat my newly Mclaren F1. I told them that they're nuts and they told me to race them on Daytona. I asked them if they were sure if they wanted to do this. They all said yes. Well the rest follows. Uhh was it ugly for them.

We started with a rolling start double file. it was 5 Nascars Vs my Mclaren F1.
we started and we counted down. I was using a wheel and everyone else was using a controller. My Mclaren was sightly tuned however i tuned the transmission to go slightly faster than stock and put the same tune into my enzo.

Anyway my father is sitting next to me. he tells me to screw with their minds a little bit. he instructs me for the first coupole of laps to go at or lower than 200 mph.

Well for the first couple of laps I did this and It worked. My friends were lured into a false sense of security and I was laughing. I was hanging around 5th place when I decided to throw the switch. we had no boost on and the leader was about 20 seconds ahead. I threw the Mclaren into 6th and took off.

After 2 laps i was in first place. After blowing by some other people i was in the lead with a healthy 5 second advantage. after i let my friend catch up i told them i'm just playin with their minds.

50 laps later... what and this was about the 75th lap. one of my friends was about 8 laps behind, another was about 4 laps. I was cruising at a solid 230 -235 Mph, they were cruising at about 200.

the end of the race I had a 14 lap advantage on 2nd place. They were stunned and amazed at the power and speed the F1 Turned F1LM had.

Moral of this story... Don't think that a NASCAR is faster than a Mclaren F1. Even if you get a 20 second lead, they will blow your nascar off of the road.

swampdude

nice story, u gonna do that again or was it just a 1 time thing?

Well we did do simliar races when it was a viper or corrvette RM race. They were in The respectful cars while i was in the Mclaren. I won almost every time until they got the hint to hit me while i pasted them so they can screw me up. It was all jokes

Back