100% Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter edbochung
  • 15 comments
  • 1,582 views
Messages
13
Messages
edboc
Do you need to complete Special Events for 100%? What events are required to get to 100%?
 
Everything except seasonal and online.
 
-License
-Special Event (include S.Vettle Challenge)
-A-spec races
-B-spec races
All Gold of course.
 
Do you need to complete Special Events for 100%? What events are required to get to 100%?

Everything.
 
I suspect people are guessing unless any of them actually have the 100% in their stats, in which case they should state that up front. I agree that 100% would not need online or seasonal.

As the all gold trophy only requires golding either aspec or bspec and not both, I would not assume anything in regards to reaching 100% - not even golds.
 
I suspect people are guessing unless any of them actually have the 100% in their stats, in which case they should state that up front. I agree that 100% would not need online or seasonal.

As the all gold trophy only requires golding either aspec or bspec and not both, I would not assume anything in regards to reaching 100% - not even golds.

Maybe its like COD and you can have 534% of the game completed...
 
Anyone have a check list for 100%?

Also, do you need to get Gold on the license/event tests? Or can you still obtain 100% just by passing them?
 
I suspect people are guessing unless any of them actually have the 100% in their stats, in which case they should state that up front. I agree that 100% would not need online or seasonal.

As the all gold trophy only requires golding either aspec or bspec and not both, I would not assume anything in regards to reaching 100% - not even golds.

You don't need all golds in license tests, just a bronze, silver or gold in the license tests to increase completion percentage, and the same goes for the seasonal events, so I didn't know if that was also applicable to the general A and B spec races. Thanks
 
If I remember correctly, I was over 100% complete on a previous GT, probably 2 or 4.
 
I suspect people are guessing unless any of them actually have the 100% in their stats, in which case they should state that up front. I agree that 100% would not need online or seasonal.

As the all gold trophy only requires golding either aspec or bspec and not both, I would not assume anything in regards to reaching 100% - not even golds.



Haha, modest signature there. :)


But I agree, GT rules. :dopey:
 
If I remember correctly, I was over 100% complete on a previous GT, probably 2 or 4.
It would be 2, because of the added manufacturer events. Everywhere else, it's less because of drag racing getting pulled at the last second
 
Your really worried about special events?

What about 24 hours on the nurburg?
 
I'm worried about the GT Championship, I was only able to get Silver in the Championship, and that was with some luck and repeated tries. I noticed that the last two races (Monza & Suzuka) don't necessarily have rain, it only rains occasionally in those races. I also noticed on the Monza rain, when it does rain, the AI doesn't always pit to change tires, and at some point during the race, the rain tapers off so you can push the car almost all out.
 
Back