100% Savegame

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZSPaulus
  • 18 comments
  • 2,514 views
Messages
880
Messages
ZSPaulus
Messages
ZSPaulus
Hi all,

I was reading this thread about grinding when i read someone's post that he would buy a 100% save game (meaning it has all the cars and all the races in gold, etc etc) if he could. And i thought; thats exactly what i want!!!

To be honest; i just like the 900degree drifting in GT5, i really cant be bothered with all the races, let alone the Bspec stuff. (crazy Japanese haha) The entire game is so low paced, with illogical menus that take ages to load..

I just want to play online and drift all the tracks in any car i want.
You could also say; i dont want to play the Gt5 game; i want to play the engine and the tracks.

So i was wondering if there is such a possibility.

Note: if you want to state how lame this is; i know. So dont bother telling me.
 
No.
 
I want to state that this is lame.
Felt like telling you.
 
I could see this making the elitests cry...

Makes no difference to me, personally I'd pay a few bucks to have all the cars

I'm at 95% already anyways so it really makes no difference to me haha
 
To bad, its not possible in anyway... so looks like its back to the grind for you :)
 
I'm at 94% right now, and I would never buy for a 100% game-save because then I wasted money on something I could achieve myself.
 
I heard that the save game will only work for the same user's PSN?
 
You're free to do whatever you want, but isn't the point of buying a game to play it?

If it takes you two years to get 100%, then just think of the value that single game has offered you, instead of considering it a 'chore'.
 
I heard that the save game will only work for the same user's PSN?

Yep, that is case. But people have still used this as an exploit to duplicate cars.
 
You're free to do whatever you want, but isn't the point of buying a game to play it?

If it takes you two years to get 100%, then just think of the value that single game has offered you, instead of considering it a 'chore'.

The question was whether it's possible. The answer is "no". This being the case, everything else is pretty much irrelevant.
 
If the question has been answered already, then the thread should just be locked. There are enough threads here about the same topic, with people doing nothing but bickering back and forth about it.
 
Give it time, as they are usually fabricated by hacking into the software and creating a game save based on numerically creating ideal data within a game save, as opposed to . I had one for GT4. I played through the game ans had everything done except for the last half of the missions, then lost my memory card. I wasn't about to punish myself with another 100+ hours of gameplay to get where I was. I just wanted to play the game, not play THROUGH the game (again!) so I downloaded a game save that had everything done, and had every car, including "stealth" cars (all black models) that were in the game's programming, but not attainable through normal gameplay.

Totally understandable, but if drifting is all you wanted, I think there are better games for that. I wish the elitists would appreciate that this game has something to offer all kinds of players, it's not just a game for hardcore GT players that drive clean, earn licenses, and turn all assists off.
 
Thanks, exactly the type of answer i wanted. Short and very clear.

And the racial slur FTL...... :dunce:
Was not trying to be hatefull; its just that Japanese gamers like very different stuff then europeans..

I'm at 94% right now, and I would never buy for a 100% game-save because then I wasted money on something I could achieve myself.
I could probably achieve it myself, but i dont want to..

If the question has been answered already, then the thread should just be locked. There are enough threads here about the same topic, with people doing nothing but bickering back and forth about it.
Agreed: thread can be locked if the mods choose to, but i did not see any topics about it..
 
It's a valid question. I'll probably download a full game save once it becomes available, and once I've completed the game for myself. There's more replay value in having countless cars to drive than in browsing the used car dealership for them...
 
It's a valid question. I'll probably download a full game save once it becomes available, and once I've completed the game for myself. There's more replay value in having countless cars to drive than in browsing the used car dealership for them...

Aw, that's half the fun. Checking out which cool new cars are doing the rounds and saving up some money for a purchase. It's like the games version of Auto Trader magazine.
 
And since it's not possible to download a gamesave in that manner, it's somewhat moot...
 
To be honest; i just like the 900degree drifting in GT5, i really cant be bothered with all the races, let alone the Bspec stuff. (crazy Japanese haha) The entire game is so low paced, with illogical menus that take ages to load..

I just want to play online and drift all the tracks in any car i want.

Yeah, GT5 is poorly structured in that it requires you to play GT Mode.

The only way to get 100% save at the moment is pretty complicated, and I don't have access to the two PS3's I'd need to test it.

In the mean time, you can use the birthday exploit and car duplication to get around GT Mode. There are threads detailing these methods in the Q&A forum. If you're low level and want to leapfrog (by heaps and bounds) the Exp system, look for the post about the Dodge Challenger Special event in the exploit threads.
 
Although I don't condone cheating or using gamesaves this is possible. The only thing that needs to be changed is once the gamesave is on your computer you need to edit it and then use a regular save from your ps3 to find your PS3s identification to use instead of what is saved in the random person's game file then replace a few pieces of info from the original ps3 file. Takes some hex editing but it is possible. Just wanted to shed some light on the matter not start anything lol.
 
Back