I've been playing a _lot_, mostly grinding B-Spec for money pushing my bob through dreamcar events with my X2010. After approx 300.000 km I was able to buy my 1000th car ( all different ones, but this seems to be no point at all ).
The long expected trophy popped up and ... beware, this video spoils what you will get as reward ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REs3OAdYMjw
That was my first attempt to "video record" my screen, so my cam had evil fun trying to focus once a while. So please don't flame me, I'm already burning 8-)
If you want to reply, please try not to mention what I earned.
Feel free to whine with me, I'm still looking for someone to give me free hugs... i really need some 8-)
And please... before blaming me for using glitches, usb tricks whatsoever... please take the time and check the stats in the video... no cheating: real time money grinding. Anyways, believe it or not: you're not ruining _my_ game 8-)
honk.
The long expected trophy popped up and ... beware, this video spoils what you will get as reward ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REs3OAdYMjw
That was my first attempt to "video record" my screen, so my cam had evil fun trying to focus once a while. So please don't flame me, I'm already burning 8-)
If you want to reply, please try not to mention what I earned.
Feel free to whine with me, I'm still looking for someone to give me free hugs... i really need some 8-)
And please... before blaming me for using glitches, usb tricks whatsoever... please take the time and check the stats in the video... no cheating: real time money grinding. Anyways, believe it or not: you're not ruining _my_ game 8-)
honk.