is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?
is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?
if thats true does that mean the rest of the cars needed to be purchased?
another question is if the Glanza V going to be in this game?
also reckon itll be worth buying a ps3 just for this game?
is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.
We had a thread approval system setup in the run up to GT4's release but this time there hasnt been one.
Robin.
weird, I heard the opposite. You start with the 1000+ cars and every day you don't use a car, that car is deleted from your game.
weird, I heard the opposite. You start with the 1000+ cars and every day you don't use a car, that car is deleted from your game.
hahaha that would be awesome!
"use it or lose it"
Hey Dave, where did you see, hear, meditate etc to get that message.
@dave_sz
haha! dude, you truly need a break from these forums![]()
I was thinking that maybe each thread has to be approved by a mod.