1000 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter logan10
  • 21 comments
  • 2,566 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?

if thats true does that mean the rest of the cars needed to be purchased?

another question is if the Glanza V going to be in this game?

also reckon itll be worth buying a ps3 just for this game?
 
is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?

No.

if thats true does that mean the rest of the cars needed to be purchased?

It isn't. But you can probably reckon on there being some more cars released over the years between GT5 and GT6 - probably released as paid Downloadable Content ("DLC"), but you never know.

another question is if the Glanza V going to be in this game?

We won't know until the game is released.

also reckon itll be worth buying a ps3 just for this game?

If you intend on buying one anyway, yes. Buying a £300 electronic item for one £40 product isn't sane.
 
If you have any interest at all in racing or cars, then this is THE game you'll want to pick up. Trust me. Trust us all.
 
is it true that the game will only have 350cars and the rest will be relased eventually?

Lol this isn't Forza 3
 
I dont know where you got the 350 figure from but its not true, GT5 is likely to ship with more like 900 cars. As for DLC and charging PD dont seem to be in the habit of doing things like that... yet. They have been very generous in the way they have been updating GT5P so we might see the same happen with GT5 but maybe on a smaller scale, such as a free car once in a while.

As Famine stated a PS3 is really only worth buying if your going to get some other uses out of it to justify the price.

Robin.
 
weird, I heard the opposite. You start with the 1000+ cars and every day you don't use a car, that car is deleted from your game.
 
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.
 
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.

They should have to take a 20 question test. 15 questions on the search feature, 3 questions on when it is appropriate to make a new thread, and 2 questions on where the appropriate thread to post new information should be posted
 
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.

We had a thread approval system setup in the run up to GT4's release but this time there hasnt been one.

Robin.
 
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.

YES, PLEASE! I'm sick of hearing stupid things. It's enough just to wait for the game, let alone have facts without proof.
And what the hell is a Glanza? (off to Google I go.)
EDIT: Just found the Glanza, more rice.
 
This thread is the reason that I think that a new member should not be alloud to start a thread until they have made a few posts and navigated around the site for a while.

Agreed. I was thinking that maybe each thread has to be approved by a mod. Although, that's a lot of work, considering the amount of new people making threads about unannounced miniscule features, delay(s), etc. It's annoying, but there's two sides to a coin.
 
We had a thread approval system setup in the run up to GT4's release but this time there hasnt been one.

Robin.

Probably because there are so many members now, maybe they should get a few more mods and go back to the thread approval system you speak of.
 
weird, I heard the opposite. You start with the 1000+ cars and every day you don't use a car, that car is deleted from your game.

hahaha that would be awesome!

"use it or lose it"
 
weird, I heard the opposite. You start with the 1000+ cars and every day you don't use a car, that car is deleted from your game.

Hey Dave, where did you see, hear, meditate etc to get that message :).
 
hahaha that would be awesome!

"use it or lose it"

Can you imagine having to 're-buy' cars, ahaha it's marketing GENIUS! Hopefully no one at SCE will read this post.

Jerome
 
Hey Dave, where did you see, hear, meditate etc to get that message :).

I had a dream that I was interviewing Kaz. He said we can only rent cars not buy them, that all cars come in every color as long as it's black and that every track will have "up-side down" as a variation.
 
@dave_sz

haha! dude, you truly need a break from these forums;)
 
Ooooo that's very sinister.Not KY-San, you understand.
 
@dave_sz

haha! dude, you truly need a break from these forums;)

Not too many sites I can visit when a work or school. 2-4 I switch between when I have the chance. All have been slow lately, but having a good laugh these days about the apple iPad. What a crock.
 
I was thinking that maybe each thread has to be approved by a mod.

Since it was his first post, it did require moderator approval. I approved it.

Personally I'd much rather people asked this sort of question than posted about how stupid this kind of question is or started slowchatting. Ironically, this is why the thread is now locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back