1000+ hp cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex997tt
  • 13 comments
  • 1,558 views
Messages
174
Messages
alex997tt
I have these 1000+ hp cars thus far.

008.jpg


004.jpg


What others are there that I am missing?
 
What about the race modded Schwimmwagen typ166 '42? That is a beast with racing softs on. 5:50 on the ring.
 
Jaguar XJR-9 goes above 1000 too.
 
Woah...I thought the B in BHP was a 8 thanks to the quality. So a X1 had 15568 HP. But i was wrong.
 
The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 clocks in at over 1000 as well. Another odd, yet still believable one is the Chevy Silverado SS Concept. Mine is sitting at just over 900 but it still needs some breaking in still.
 
Woah...I thought the B in BHP was a 8 thanks to the quality. So a X1 had 15568 HP. But i was wrong.

Haha same.... I was like ummm am I missing something here on how your cars got so much hp? How do you have it say BHP instead of HP? Might wanna do some oil changes in some of your cars. That TVR should be in the 1xxx range
 
Back