1000, lvl 17, lvl 21, lvl 24, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2001 for trade right now

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOB_Hitman24
  • 28 comments
  • 1,754 views
Messages
142
Messages
MOB_Hitman24
1000, lvl 17, lvl 21, lvl 24

2010, 2009, 2004, 2001
would like to swap tickets for tickets....

interested most in 05-07 .... i can trade now...




2/16/11
2/17/11 Stu
2/18/11
2/19/11
2/20/11
 
Last edited:
I have 2004 to trade for 2009
 
add MOB_ClarkKent ... and I can do this in about 10 minutes
 
I'd like a LVL 21 ticket please. I got 1967,
 
im waiting on g2010 he hasnt added me... im gonna give him 10 more minutes... i will send you a PM if he doesnt show up
 
ok I am back request will be from g2004ag
 
request sent will send as soon as accepted
 
2004 gift sent
 
oh btw 2004 card does give some good cars.
 
thanks for the nice trade g2010ag
 
Will you trade your 2010 for my 1989?
 
sorry guys I will be avaliable but not till 12 midnight US central time cuz i put B-spec Bob on 24 hour race... so I'm not gonna make any deals til he is done....
 
I'll be available whenever you're ready if you're happy with the trade.

Cheers.
 
ok I will get on and probably send you a PM when I am availiable for trade
 
2008 ticket for your 1000 ticket?
 
Lvl 12 for 2009? you can get all the academy 370z's from it :)
 
Lvl 12 for 2009? you can get all the academy 370z's from it :)

sorry man trying to collect birthday tickets... im planning on getting the lvl tickets from my second account...
 
2008 ticket for your 1000 ticket?

I have to wait and see if my bud has a different year cuz he is offering me the 08 for a car of mine
 
I'll be available whenever you're ready if you're happy with the trade.

Cheers.

sorry my friend sent me this ticket.... you got a different one?
 
thanks to my stupid internet router i missed prime time to trade... but no has sent me a PM or added me on PSN so I am taking it as a no trade from you guys...
 
hey bro i got 1967, 1970, 1992 and 2003

u pick 3 and trade for 1000, lv24 and 2009?

thx
 
I can offer the following for a lvl 21 Ticket:

X1 - #1 White
X1 - #2 Light Silver / Beige
X1 - #3 Silver
X1 - #4 Gunmetal Grey
X1 - #5 Gloss Black
X1 - #6 Matte Black
X1 - #7 Midnight Blue
X1 - #8 Satin Blue
X1 - #9 Gloss Blue
X1 - #10 Sky Blue
X1 - #11 Violet
X1 - #12 Royal Blue
X1 - #13 Metallic Purple
X1 - #14 Pink
X1 - #15 Cranberry
X1 - #16 Red
X1 - #17 Neon Orange
X1 - #18 Yellow
X1 - #19 Copper / Metallic Orange
X1 - #20 Dark Green
X1 - S. Vettel
X1 - Prototype

FGT - White
FGT - White/Blue
FGT - White/Purple
FGT - White/Green
FGT - Yellow/Green
FGT - Yellow/Black
FGT - Red
FGT - Orange
FGT - Blue
FGT - Silver/Black

Ferrari - F10 '10
Ferrari - F2007
 
sorry guys im looking for 2006, 2007 at the moment
 
1000, lvl 17, lvl 21, lvl 24

2010, 2009, 2004, 2001
would like to swap tickets for tickets....

interested most in 05-07 .... i can trade now...




2/16/11
2/17/11 Stu
2/18/11
2/19/11
2/20/11


Are you ONLY after b-day tickets ? :)
 
Back