1000 standards wont load! Cmon PD fix this game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 5 comments
  • 1,406 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
After about 800 standard cars I've been having a problem loading that garage. Now I have 1013 standards and it freezes my entire game when I'm online. Rarely does it not freeze, 1-10 times it loads. (slowly). Also I have 1650 paints and it takes days to load aswell. I can only use my favorites or premiums online. Thanks

If we can have 2000 cars why can't the game handle half?
 
I guess you'll have to thin out your garage. What a pity, what a shame.
 
Nobody wants to "thin their garage"! It shouldn't be a problem.
 
Add 100 standards to your favorites. That's the only option you have until PD fix this problem. I'm not even sure they're aware of it.
 
My favorites are all my standard racecars. I can't get to my streetcars.

I'll have to wait till the average gt player gets enough cars I suppose. Then we'll see a fix.
 
The problem begins from the HDD.

Put in the PS3 a fast SSD and you will be okay...
You will not believe how faster will be the loadings of the game.
 
Back