1000 Ticket, Best Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 10 comments
  • 3,608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
What's the best car that anyone's gotten from the 1000 Ticket, and when I say best I mean in terms of rarity or price.
I have one right now, do you guys think I should just keep trying to get a good car or dupe it in the marketplace?
 
Thanks, I knew I've seen a thread like that around here somewhere.
BUT, one more question.
Do you guys think that it'll be worth anything in the marketplace?
 
Mine have all been worthless in terms of the car given. Have had maybe five now (auto a-spec method)
 
Mine have all been worthless in terms of the car given. Have had maybe five now (auto a-spec method)

Which is exactly what I'm doing.
 
My first ticket was a Mazda 787B, since then it's all crappy standard cars.
 
I got a Toyota GT-1 with my first 1000 ticket. This was before duping and all that. So it really helped me get through a lot of the game. Probably not very valuable now, since you can find any car in the marketplace. But it is kind of fun to roll the dice and see what you get.
 
I got the '67 Ford mark IV (20,000,000c), worked out nice for the Historic supercar race.
 
Don't really need another 1000 ticket thread. Or another duping thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back