1000# Ticket Cycle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stix45
  • 20 comments
  • 1,326 views
Messages
159
United States
Texas
Messages
EpickFighter
Hey everyone

I know this is a odd question but whenever you get to a high level for example:Level 25 or higher.You start getting more terrible cars.I observed this when i was on Level 17.I got the 1000# Ticket and i got a 330 P4 Race car.Now im on Level 35 and i got another one and this time i got a Mazda Roadster.Is anyone else having this problem?To me it seems like a low level for example:10 up to 25 gets very rare cars but then at level 25 and higher you get more terrible cars.If anyone does please tell me it feels like a cycle.
 
The cars are random, mine have all been pretty lame.
 
My cars were all pretty forgettable until I hit level 40 A-spec and then 2 of the next 3 were a Chaparelle 2D and just a day or 2 ago the Audi R8 '01(yellow)race car...I have no problems with that!...👍 :)
 
1000 ticket = Mazda Savanna

lvl 24 ticket = Ford GT LM Spec II

Says it all.
 
So level at level 40 better cars??All my cars have weirdesh.I mean like i said i got a 330 P4 Race car when level 17 then my current level i get a Mazda Roadster.I'm still a little weird about the tickets if i get another hopefully i can see if you get something good on level 30 and up
 
So level at level 40 better cars??All my cars have weirdesh.I mean like i said i got a 330 P4 Race car when level 17 then my current level i get a Mazda Roadster.I'm still a little weird about the tickets if i get another hopefully i can see if you get something good on level 30 and up

No the ticket is completely random and can give you any of the the 1000 cars, it dosent follow any cycle! 👍
 
I believe that it's all random. The car that I received between the 2D and the Audi was A Mercedes van that would make any soccer mom proud but you wouldn't want to race anyone in practically any other car for pinks in it! 👎
 
I know there random but it just always feels like whatever car i get its very lame.Making me feel like its on a cycle.
 
Last edited:
Honestly, I quit looking forward to prize cars long ago. Too many times I'd win an A-Spec race only to get a car that couldn't have possibly competed in the event in question.

<sigh>

Perhaps we should start a GT Planet "Crappy Car Race" (if it hasn't been done already). We could get our worst cars together and "race" them at "The Green Hell" and give out door prizes for the Crappiest entry. We've all got garages full of this junk, might as well have fun with 'em, right?💡
 
Honestly, I quit looking forward to prize cars long ago. Too many times I'd win an A-Spec race only to get a car that couldn't have possibly competed in the event in question.

<sigh>

Perhaps we should start a GT Planet "Crappy Car Race" (if it hasn't been done already). We could get our worst cars together and "race" them at "The Green Hell" and give out door prizes for the Crappiest entry. We've all got garages full of this junk, might as well have fun with 'em, right?💡

eh that is true most of my standards and some premiums are lame.👍
 
I got a Nissan GTR Proto the first time, I was lvl 20. The cars are picked at random, and a lot of the cars in GT5 suck :P
 
Case in point: Just opened a 1000 ticket and got a Range Stormer. Not so much that it sucks, it's just that I'll probably never use it. Ever.:grumpy:
 
Honestly, I quit looking forward to prize cars long ago. Too many times I'd win an A-Spec race only to get a car that couldn't have possibly competed in the event in question.

<sigh>

Perhaps we should start a GT Planet "Crappy Car Race" (if it hasn't been done already). We could get our worst cars together and "race" them at "The Green Hell" and give out door prizes for the Crappiest entry. We've all got garages full of this junk, might as well have fun with 'em, right?💡

It's been done (well sort of) the remote race at nurb is done w/ fairly cruddy cars

anyways, I have been grinding my 1000 ticket every so often, and the best I have gotten was the Highend G27, and I was thinking of trading my 1000 for a 67 (for the markIV) or another 21 (for a speed 12) or a 23 (but I don't know what's in the 23), but I'm not sure
 
^^^ theres a list stickied for the lvl 23 cars... Theyre really good. Ive never regret opening one.
 
I know that theirs a list for them and its probaly once after level 24 you get all level cars combined,special event prize cars {Except X1}and all the other cars in the game
 
Ive had 5 1000 tickets now and all 5 cars have been crap...what is the point if we want a crap car we can buy them!!!!
 
It is kinda good that you get some terrible car you never heard of or found.But then again you cant really use them for much.
 
I have opened two 1000 tickets. First time it was a Sirion... Today I got the BMW McLaren race car. I don´t think it matters what level you are
 
I opened 3 last week and got a Pescorolo judd,Honda S2000 LM race car,and a mercedes 2.5 evo road car :) was actually looking for the pescorolo
 
I've ripped around 200 ''1000'' tickets and as far as i can tell it's random which car you get.

The only curious thing i noticed, is that quite often you win a car in the exact same colour as your existing copy. More than 50% of the time as a guess.
 
I've gotten plenty 1000 tickets, all have been trash.
 
Back