1000 ticket dissapointment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaddystyle
  • 14 comments
  • 1,097 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
32
Messages
Chaddystyle
Messages
chaddystyle
Just got a 1000 ticket and what did I get ? Nissan cube ! Anyone else had a bad experience ?
 
Last edited:
Yep. A Toyota Prius for me. A load of BS.
 
Just got a 1000 ticket and what did I get ? Nissan cube ! Anyone else had a bad experience ?

:lol: I get nothing but the Mazda 110S from the '67 ticket it seems so don't feel bad.
 
I got a gold Mazda Protegé with a 4-speed tranny. :ouch:
 
Don't even waste time on 1000 tickets. Trade them for level tickets (especially 21,23 & 24) or birthday tickets.
 
i got a really good car which i already had. The Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 i was pissed because i purchased it for just under 4 million the week before.
 
I got the Jay Leno tank car. :boggled:
 
i was aggravated by the fact that i got a subaru legacy...
 
I got that Alfa 155 DTM car :D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back