1000 ticket is not completely useless!

  • Thread starter Thread starter winoman
  • 6 comments
  • 947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
60
Messages
Arsenicviktor91
i used to hate the 1000 ticket cause i always got crap from them. so i was thinking that maybe i could trade the tickets with someone but after trying to do that 4 a week i realized that nobody wants them. so i gave up on trying to trade them and used them earlier today (2st tickets) on the 1st one i got a toyota soomething concept wich i already had:grumpy: but the second ticket really suprised me! it gave me a peugeot 908 hdi:) i have no idea why im posting it but i guess its because i am high on happiness or something:dopey:
 
1000 ticket gives you randomly 1 of 1033 cars the game have, so sometimes you will be lucky and receive a very nice car, but most of the time you will receive a stupid car, cause half of the cars are stupid cars in this game...
 
ack! I have received a crappy celica a few days ago :(
 
Are we sure the 1000 ticket tries to avoid giving you duplicate cars? So far the 1000 tickets have just given me crap, but always some crap I didn't already have.

They will probably continue to give me crap because I own most of the worthwhile cars now.
 
+1 I have to admit that I have been offered crap I didn't have!
 
I was given a '69 Gt40 race car :D so not completely useless. I also just finished the endurance events in B- spec and with my level 24 ticket was given a Ferrari F10 :D
 
Are we sure the 1000 ticket tries to avoid giving you duplicate cars? So far the 1000 tickets have just given me crap, but always some crap I didn't already have.

They will probably continue to give me crap because I own most of the worthwhile cars now.

It's given me cars that I already have a few times so this isn't true.

Anyway a new thread wasn't really needed, there is already a perfectly good thread here. 1000 ticket - what did you get?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back