1000 ticket - Quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter cookieee
  • 15 comments
  • 1,272 views
Messages
201
Canada
Toronto, ON
Hi all, I am sorry if this has been answered before.. but its a really quick one.

I just got a 1000 ticket, should i backup my save before opening up the ticket?? I have gotten really really ****** stuff before so just wanted to see if there are any options out there to improve my prize cars.

So if i had backed up my save and opened up the ticket and a Hyundai Tiberion came up, can I then restore my save and reopen the ticket?

whts the actual procedures in doing this?

thanks
 
I usually just take whatever car it gives me, but yes, you can back it up if you want to be picky.
 
Be picky!!!

I got this last night, and figured I'd back up my save before cashing it in...

Thank god!

First time round... March 12SR '07

No thanks, reload...

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01

Ahh, much better, thanks very much 👍
I guess you could go to the extreme and keep doing it, but I just wanted to say I got something half decent, and run with it.
 
Yeah, I don't blame you. I've gotten three Jay Leno Tank Cars from these tickets. Not worth trading and you can't sell them! :yuck: It's all good, though.
 
Yeah, I don't blame you. I've gotten three Jay Leno Tank Cars from these tickets. Not worth trading and you can't sell them! :yuck: It's all good, though.

Maybe not worth selling, but I guarantee you Jay will thank you for publicity:dopey:.
 
:lol:

team-coco.jpg
 
When we get our 1000 ticket, is it possible to backup my save and then send the ticket to another account and restore my original save? So that way I can dupe tickets? Or am i just being naive? lol
 
my third 1000 ticket came in the other day.. it was s Shelby Seres One... my last one was a G35, i dont know i got everything fast thats worth collecting in the game so i dont care what i get anymore lol
 
So say when I get a 1000 ticket, can I back up my save and then send the ticket to another account, and then restore my original save? That way I can keep duping tickets? Will that work or am I just being naive? 💡
 
My 1000 ticket car was a Honda Van worth 2300 Cr.
 
So say when I get a 1000 ticket, can I back up my save and then send the ticket to another account, and then restore my original save? That way I can keep duping tickets? Will that work or am I just being naive? 💡

Send the ticket to your second account, and backup that save file (second account save file). Tomorrow you can send your ticket back to your main account, then reload the secondary save (so you have the ticket on the second account again)
Open your main account and open the ticket. repeat every day, and you will get a new car for free every day.
 
Send the ticket to your second account, and backup that save file (second account save file). Tomorrow you can send your ticket back to your main account, then reload the secondary save (so you have the ticket on the second account again)
Open your main account and open the ticket. repeat every day, and you will get a new car for free every day.


dam genius!.. so then i only back up the 2nd account save ONCE so the ticket is always there and i can send the ticket to my main everyday?!
 
dam genius!.. so then i only back up the 2nd account save ONCE so the ticket is always there and i can send the ticket to my main everyday?!

Correct 👍
Just remember to keep the savegame with the ticket on the usb drive at any time, and copy it to the ps3 when you have sent the ticket to your main.
 
Correct 👍
Just remember to keep the savegame with the ticket on the usb drive at any time, and copy it to the ps3 when you have sent the ticket to your main.

^This:tup:

I have done that with my level 21 ticket on my 2nd account, and on other accounts I use (don't judge), I plan to back up all tickets and transfer them.
 
Back