1000 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter lankyarcher
  • 13 comments
  • 526 views
Messages
156
I want a 1000 ticket, I have most rally cars, supercars etc, let me know what you want and I'll swap you for it

Psn is Lankyarcher
 
Do you have:
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (if this will trade)
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) '00
LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
 
I have all apart from the Xanavi GTR
Which do you want?

Add me Lankyarcher
 
request sent.... PSN: Osaka_TX
 
May I ask why you're interested in a 1000 ticket?
I always get crappy cars using these tickets...
 
Sent you ticket and gold chrome paint chip as a bonus just for fun...
 
Awesome thanks, will send the nomad now....
Don't suppose you have any silver chrome or black Matt paint?
Can do a deal for the evo... :)
 
Thanks, got the car.

Only Mattes I have are Dark Blue and Red. I also have Reflex Spice color shift.
 
Go on then I'll swap those for the evo....
Do you want the road cat or rally car?

Did you have silver chrome?
 
Yea, milking 1000 tickets now is the way to go to get 4M$+ cars. Got 787B, R10, BMWV12 etc from it.
 
I can send as soon as it clicks over midnight UK time....
 
Go on then I'll swap those for the evo....
Do you want the road cat or rally car?

Did you have silver chrome?

Sorry, no silver yet.

Just give me the best rally Lancer Evo you have.
Sending the two mattes here shortly...
 
Back