1000s ticket, FGT, Paints

Messages
68
Messages
ALG2RACING24
Messages
DeviateRogue
I am willing to trade any of the following
-1000s ticket
-Green/White FGT
-Matte Red, Light Red, Dark Gray, Dark Red, and White
-Silver Chrome
-Chameleon Orange, Maziora Everest, Reflex Spice (Color shifts).

I'm most interested in X1's, but any offer is a good offer! 👍

PSN:ALG2RACING24
 
add paulsie99, i wont be online for a couple of hours but free to send as soon as i get on
 
Do you have an Audi R8 LMS Race car (team playstation) '09 I have a FGT white/blue and an s vettel I you want
Psn is philliesphan13
 
Do you have an Audi R8 LMS Race car (team playstation) '09 I have a FGT white/blue and an s vettel I you want
Psn is philliesphan13

Sorry, I do not. :guilty:
 
lambo miura for your 1000 ticket?
 
you still want vettel? missed b4 reset as didnt think yu sent request now i know your psn!
 
you still want vettel? missed b4 reset as didnt think yu sent request now i know your psn!

I sent you a request. After this movie is over I'll hop on and do the trade.
 
Back