• Thread starter Bo
  • 12 comments

Bo

Disturbing Member
Premium
United Kingdom
Liverpool
CARBOYXJR
A game that's causing so much... discussion, it easily deserves its own thread.

"100ft Robot Golf's unique solo campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today's robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of driving one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest '90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen."

So then. Thoughts?

I suddenly like golf. What the hell is wrong with me?

I saw this and thought "This is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen" and quickly followed it up with "I love it". Not gonna lie, I suddenly have a keen interest for golf.

If this is the best they have for VR for a kick-off, then I hope this gimmick dies in the most painful way imaginable.

Where are the real games VR deserves?

If this is the best they have for VR for a kick-off, then I hope this gimmick dies in the most painful way imaginable.

Where are the real games VR deserves?
Completely agree. Sat playing Project CARS with my rift is one of the best gaming experiences of my life. This by comparison is just pathetic. I think it will be the next generation of consoles that do VR justice. PS4 just doesn't have the horsepower I'm afraid.

There's games like this for VR for the same reason Wii Sports was the go-to game for that console; it's a lighthearted gimmick that will appeal to anyone. If I showed my wife VR via PCars I know full well she'd be underwhelmed by it. This sort of game that's easy to jump into though is easy demonstration fodder.

obama-confused.jpg

...Cool, I suppose.

Bo
A game that's causing so much... discussion, it easily deserves its own thread.

"100ft Robot Golf's unique solo campaign mode reveals the real stories and experiences of today's robot golf pilots. Experience the excitement, romance, and thrills of driving one hundred feet of raw golfing power through some of the cheapest '90s-inspired mecha animation ever committed to screen."

So then. Thoughts?

Looks like a perfect mix of Earth Defense Force meets Golf. My type of game. :lol:

Back