[04/23 Update] GT7 on K' | DR Score, Visual Cars List, Tire Tracker, Circuit XP Tracker

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 141 comments
Hey @Milouse , I was wondering if it's possible to get a full list of all cars with PP, Price, Weight included..?
Im working on a personal template to create great custom races and this would help. It might be even interesting to include on KudosPrime but maybe custom races arent that popular...
Hi, I don't understand what you mean by personal template. I'm not using custom races myself: what would need to do outside of the game around that?

Hi, I don't understand what you mean by personal template. I'm not using custom races myself: what would need to do outside of the game around that?
To share your customer race settings with other people. It might be even interesting to share on your site.

So its basically this sheet, I want to add (total) costs and basic PP so its easier to share custom races.

GT7 Spec II (1.40) update done on K':

-7 new cars

- New Circuit XP track added to tracker.

- Snow tyre added

I don't think the UI changed regarding the DR/SR tracker, so i supposed it still works.

Regarding new in-game SR bar support on the K' DR/SR tracker: despite it not being visible yet, the SR percent is now recorded in your new entries in the K' database.
The reason it's not displayed is that i have yet to understand what this bar is showing since among screenshots i saw posted on K' since the update:
  • All have an "S" SR rank.
  • Most of them has an empty bar: what does it mean?
  • The other bars range from 50% to 95%.
So i'm waiting to see non S and below 50% bar with S rank if exists (is the bar absolute or relative to the rank?)
1698954486360.png

Last edited:
@Milouse
First, I want to say, what a tremendous job and thank you!

Second, is there a way to get the excel file with more columns (mainly want year) or with owned cars only? Basically, wondering if it's possible to use the sorting and filtering options then generate an excel file from that?

Sorry if been discussed previously - did a quick search for excel and came up empty.

Last edited:
Regarding new in-game SR bar support on the K' DR/SR tracker: despite it not being visible yet, the SR percent is now recorded in your new entries in the K' database.
The reason it's not displayed is that i have yet to understand what this bar is showing since among screenshots i saw posted on K' since the update:
  • All have an "S" SR rank.
  • Most of them has an empty bar: what does it mean?
  • The other bars range from 50% to 95%.
So i'm waiting to see non S and below 50% bar with S rank if exists (is the bar absolute or relative to the rank?)
View attachment 1300097

Empty bar = 100%, or maximum value, which in this case I think is 100 points.

Its the same as the DR bar, when you reach 100.000 DR points, the bar goes empty.

is there a way to get the excel file with more columns (mainly want year) or with owned cars only? Basically, wondering if it's possible to use the sorting and filtering options then generate an excel file from that?
There is the Year now, but no plan to add the "owned" car (that would require way more work for this niche feature)

Was adding my swapped duplicates and noticed the following cars are missing the 'swap' designation:

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - M158-AMG-Huayra (Pagani Huayra)
Honda S660 '15 - Honda SE75E-2&4 (Honda 2&4)
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur '02 - VRH35Z-R92CP (Nissan R92CP)
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81 - M97/80-911 (Porsche 911 991 RSR ‘17)

GT7 Update 1.43 done on K'.

New Cars:

New swap engines receiving cars:
for 300,000 Cr

for 109,180 Cr

for 210,000 Cr

for 135,000 Cr

for 210,000 Cr

The whole list:

Last edited:
GT7 Update 1.43 done on K'.

New Cars:

New swap engines receiving cars:
for 300,000 Cr

for 109,180 Cr

for 210,000 Cr

for 135,000 Cr

for 210,000 Cr

The whole list:
Thanks for all the had work on this. It's much appreciated.

GT7 Update 1.43 posted on K'.

New Cars:

New Engine Swaps:
Each of these swaps cost 325,000 Cr.

I have a problem though: all those Engine Swap are expected to raise the car power to 521 BHP, but the Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 shows 443 BHP in the UI. All 4 other cars land to 521 BHP.

gt7__20240328102107.jpg

Last edited:
GT7 Update 1.43 posted on K'.

New Cars:

New Engine Swaps:
Each of these swaps cost 325,000 Cr.

I have a problem though: all those Engine Swap are expected to raise the car power to 521 BHP, but the Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 shows 443 BHP in the UI. All 4 other cars land to 521 BHP.

View attachment 1340977

Now that the gran turismo site shows information on DR, are you planning to get that data from there instead of uploading screenshots?

Now that the gran turismo site shows information on DR, are you planning to get that data from there instead of uploading screenshots?
I need to investigate this. Would you share both you K' and gran-turismo.com gt7 profiles URL with me?

Thanks for the efforts, but the GT7 Kudosprime site lacks upgrade data, this exists on the other KP sites, the change in hp, weight, PP etc. are very important for a car database in any GT game!

I just pushed an update regarding the Profile page, currently known as the "GT7 Sport Tracker" page.
There's now a method to make "Snapshot" of official profile to save it to Kudosprime, with the main purpose to show precise DR Score and keep an history. Consider this beta, as i didn't test it on Iphone yet.
1713885562614.png

You can query a Snapshot when you want using the bookmark you'll create during setup, the snapshot will be recorded if your profile shows that you drive (event by 1 meter). Note that a profile update distance when you exit a driving session.
A message inserted on the official GT7 profile page tells you if a snapshot was actually recorded on K'.
1713886290600.png

Currently, only DR Score, SR Class and Sport Race count are shown on K', but more (social, credits, medals, fuel usage...) are recorded for use in a future update.

@Bojador ;)

I just pushed an update regarding the Profile page, currently known as the "GT7 Sport Tracker" page.
There's now a method to make "Snapshot" of official profile to save it to Kudosprime, with the main purpose to show precise DR Score and keep an history. Consider this beta, as i didn't test it on Iphone yet.
View attachment 1349465

You can query a Snapshot when you want using the bookmark you'll create during setup, the snapshot will be recorded if your profile shows that you drive (event by 1 meter). Note that a profile update distance when you exit a driving session.
A message inserted on the official GT7 profile page tells you if a snapshot was actually recorded on K'.
View attachment 1349467

Currently, only DR Score, SR Class and Sport Race count are shown on K', but more (social, credits, medals, fuel usage...) are recorded for use in a future update.

@Bojador ;)
Does this mean you weren't able to retrieve information from the page code?

Does this mean you weren't able to retrieve information from the page code?
Unlike GT Sport, the official website can't be accessed without being connected to your PSN Profile. So the user has to connect, and he's then asked to send data.
This has one advantage compared to K' GT Sport profile though: you can save an entry after every race, it won't be limited at the end of the day value.

Last edited:
View attachment 1349465

View attachment 1349467

@Bojador ;)
This is great!
I didn't want to save a javascript snippet as a bookmark, so I converted it into a userscript that can be initiated from Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey, or something similar. Would you consider putting the script onto Greasyfork if there would be updates in the future?

Last edited:
Back