Help.
I know it's a mid engine car. It has lift off oversteer. But how do you correct if you're going into a turn too fast? If I try to brake I slide right off the road.
I've had mixed success with braking while simultaneosly coming off the throtle.
What's the technique?
Trying to keep this card on the road while battling this AI is tough. I could almost swear the AI retaliates if you bump them.
I know it's a mid engine car. It has lift off oversteer. But how do you correct if you're going into a turn too fast? If I try to brake I slide right off the road.
I've had mixed success with braking while simultaneosly coming off the throtle.
What's the technique?
Trying to keep this card on the road while battling this AI is tough. I could almost swear the AI retaliates if you bump them.