Results

Time Trial Event

wrs26e.jpg

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06

pb060051.jpg

Suzuka

pc060056.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Another exercise in throttle control this week. Congrats to the class winners.

Special mention goes to GTP_Fuzzy with 2nd place overall, only .004 off of the overall win!

Another nod to GTP_MadMax86 for not only winning his division, but also beating everyone in division 3!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'16.637---GTP_mad94d
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'16.775---GTP_Hyperspeed
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'16.794---GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'17.050---GTP_Mr_P
5---2'17.798---GTP_Manuelos

Division 2:

1---2'16.641---GTP_Fuzzy
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'16.936---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'16.999---GTP_MJH
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'17.054---GTP_aussienicko
5---2'17.073---GTP_Animera
6---2'17.122---GTP_JvM
7---2'17.577---GTP_Synwraith
8---2'17.611---GTP_Vaxen
9---2'17.677---GTP_DukeOfPendle
10--2'17.739---GTP_CarlPKY
11--2'18.593---GTP_Cohiba100
12--2'18.749---GTP_wotzit07
13--2'18.801---GTP_zed300
14--2'19.171---GTP_Sjaak

Division 3:

1---2'18.436---GTP_grevling9294
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'18.445---GTP_Mav3r1cK
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'18.938---GTP_MatejH
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'19.067---GTP_Sureshot
5---2'19.346---GTP_Crispy74
6---2'19.481---GTP_01GTP
7---2'20.149---GTP_lukeB
8---2'21.052---GTP_OnlyMe
9---2'22.544---GTP_BaldurKn

Division 4:

1---2'18.058---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'18.788---GTP_Lagas
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'19.203---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'19.580---GTP_Marooned
5---2'20.579---GTP_Andy2125
6---2'20.700---GTP_Twisted
7---2'23.341---GTP_CAMikaze
8---2'23.679---GTP_Bigracer

wrs26a.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'16.637---GTP_mad94d
2---2'16.641---GTP_Fuzzy
3---2'16.775---GTP_Hyperspeed
4---2'16.794---GTP_Stotty
5---2'16.936---GTP_Paulie
6---2'16.999---GTP_MJH
7---2'17.050---GTP_Mr_P
8---2'17.054---GTP_aussienicko
9---2'17.073---GTP_Animera
10--2'17.122---GTP_JvM
11--2'17.577---GTP_Synwraith
12--2'17.611---GTP_Vaxen
13--2'17.677---GTP_DukeOfPendle
14--2'17.739---GTP_CarlPKY
15--2'17.798---GTP_Manuelos
16--2'18.058---GTP_MadMax86
17--2'18.436---GTP_grevling9294
18--2'18.445---GTP_Mav3r1cK
19--2'18.593---GTP_Cohiba100
20--2'18.749---GTP_wotzit07
21--2'18.788---GTP_Lagas
22--2'18.801---GTP_zed300
23--2'18.938---GTP_MatejH
24--2'19.067---GTP_Sureshot
25--2'19.171---GTP_Sjaak
26--2'19.203---GTP_Nuclearfire
27--2'19.346---GTP_Crispy74
28--2'19.481---GTP_01GTP
29--2'19.580---GTP_Marooned
30--2'20.149---GTP_lukeB
31--2'20.579---GTP_Andy2125
32--2'20.700---GTP_Twisted
33--2'21.052---GTP_OnlyMe
34--2'22.544---GTP_BaldurKn
35--2'23.341---GTP_CAMikaze
36--2'23.679---GTP_Bigracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all the podiums, especially Mad and Fuzzy, fantastic times. It was very hard for me to find the pace this week after a promising start. Things are definately getting harder in Div2.

Here's my replay.

Cheers.

Matt.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    117.7 KB · Views: 10
Unacceptable, I submitted my time 9:27 am my time, which falls within the GMT+10 hours, you must have missed my PM Vaxen, I submitted with exactly 32 minutes to spare.

2'16.168

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the podiums and Mad for the overall win! Fuzzy certainly had a fantastic time also 👍

Unacceptable, I submitted my time 9:27 am my time, which falls within the GMT+10 hours, you must have missed my PM Vaxen, I submitted with exactly 32 minutes to spare.

2'16.168

No your PM was not missed.

I asked Vaxen not to include your result due to your week 24 disqualification.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3386524&postcount=40

I wrote disappointing but indeed the word unacceptable would have been a better choice.

Congrats to all podiums, and especially Mad and Fuzzy. 👍 I didnt expect to get a podium this week, as I wasnt 100% happy with my T3. Bonus. ;)

Will add replay later today.

A disqualification from one round should not effect my participation for the next round, countless people are DQ'd for various but are subseqently not singled out for special treatment later on.

I did not have to to reply to your messages, but I did today when I finally got around to reading them, in the reply I said I would grab both replays for this week and last week, and I appologised for being late, I think you should reconsider this descision. am really trying to restrain myself now and avoid saying something I will regret.

I have driven a la time duing the allocated perriod for this race and I deserve to be recognised for my efforts by being awarded the victory, that is a logical and correct statment, goodbye.

A big :cheers: to all the podiums this week.

Mad, you were quicker than FAK this week, well done 👍

Congratulations to everyone really--especially those few who broke the 2'17 mark. This was a difficult one indeed.

And Maz,

Well done again my friend :sly:. The last few weeks, my final splits have been slightly quicker, but you always manage to pull out the edge in the run to the finish line. Just goes to show that splits aren't always a good indicator of final laptimes.

Congrats to all the winners and podiums :cheers:
Well Done MadMax, you dominated your division again 👍
Maz - you got me this week, I'm off to purchase a plank :dopey:

Congrats to all podiums. Mad94d is definitely looking less human and more alien for every week.

Edit: Also, I will probably never use this car again.

Last edited:
Well done guys, especially those who managed to get into the 16's. I tried really hard but just couldnt do it.

Here is my replay:

P.S. I fell sorry for holl01 :(
I am PAL.

Attachments

• GTP_MatejH WRS 26 2.18.938.zip
    135 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Huh? Wha? How? Fuzzy, teach me your sector 3 secrets!:lol: You've done sector 3 0.2-0.3sec faster than everyone else, including mad94d.:eek:

Anyway, I'm not going to complain, 2nd place in Div.2 is a win for me, especially with my performances in the past couple weeks, but otherwise this is my best result ever!:D Replay is on its way.:)

Mad, you did every sector exactly 0.1sec faster than I did, I find that funny I guess.:sly: Even though you said your 3rd sector was far from your best, and you were restricted for time last week. What did Cohiba100 say? You're looking more alien every week.

Psst, Cohiba100, is it just me or are they gills on his neck?

MadMax, you continue to amaze as well, beating Div.3 by 0.4sec from back in Div.4 :eek:, say hello to Div.3 my friend.:sly:

Last edited:
Well done everyone.

Way outta my comfort zone with that combo:ouch:Dunno why I was unable to find anymore in the Luxury English Tank.

MadMax86, I think you may have taken the performance of the week just in front of Fuzzy. 👍👍

No your PM was not missed.

I asked Vaxen not to include your result due to your week 24 disqualification.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3386524&postcount=40

I wrote disappointing but indeed the word unacceptable would have been a better choice.

You don't have the right to just make rules along the way, and you dont have the right to exclude a driver from the results for not supplying a valid replay for a previous WRS race, sorry mate, but you will be changing the results as this situation is totally unacceptable, and I will not accept it.

Never in my WRS career has anything like this occured and blimey it's not going to happen on my watch:mad::mad: What you think I'd just go away quitely and accept this ludicrous descision, did ya? JERK!

Most likely not my place but I'm brass, anyway......

Dan My man, you gotta realize being blazin as you are that you'll be held to the highest standard that is the wrs. I don't know what happened in week 24 and don't much care tbh, I don't doubt your time from 24 or 26 but you gotta come correct. It's a shame when the elite of the group feel above the rules.

I know I know, I don't have a gtp tag and I'm not q'd to run the 'new' wrs but I still think of you all as my fam so I'll lay out 2 cents when I thinks it's meaningfull. Hope that's ok.

BTW I've been running the q and hope to jump back in soon, looks like you all have been having a crackin time here 👍

Dan just come down and continue with WRS and great racing.
I hope your result will be excepted.
Sjaak I know too how its anoying when your trying to get to somebody and send PM and I know you are very busy man and you are doing great job at :gtplanet: , thanks and decision is yours:tup:

Really, really enjoyed this one... Aston + Suzuka = a great combination, but only got chance for 3 shortish sessions.

Congratulations to the podiums... especially Fuzzy... how I love being beaten by D2 ;) :D

Guess I'm the opposite to most people this week as my best lap had a very poor T1, ok T2 and fast T3... 1'00.57x, 1'50.404, 2'16.794... a decent T1 and I might have stood a chance of winning.

Replay..

View attachment GTP_Stotty WRS 26.zip

Massive congratulations to Madison, Dan and Fuzzy. I definitely am going for Fuzzy as performer of the week, 0.004s away from the overall WRS win is a magnificent performance by any standard.

I had nowhere near the consistency or wheel ability for this combo, but I'm actually pretty happy with my result. It's definitely a D2 silver result and if I can score D2 silver results on a week where I suffered so badly for speed and consistency...can't complain :)

I have to join those in congratulating MadMax for a blistering performance, outstanding again! Well done also to Grevling, Matt and Paulie for podium finishes in a combo I would class as even harder and more frustrating than the F430 at Eiger.

Thanks to Phil and Carl for the compliments, I really thought you had me this week Carl! Phil, about the plank...just don't mate :lol:

As for the situation of disqualification and the punishment, any punishment is supposed to discourage a certain infraction from occuring regularly. If you submit times just for the sake of seeing your name on the leaderboard and think your responsibility ends there, you are mistaken. You owe your competitors a lot more respect than just expecting them to accept they have lost to you or have beaten you. I believe this punishment will ensure that everyone understands the need for replays to be submitted, and the consequences of not adhering to rules that have been in place long enough for competitors to be able to follow them. It is therefore fully justified.

All the best
Maz

Oakey doak, here's my replay.:)

Attachments

• Paulie's PB Finish.zip
    112.9 KB · Views: 10
Firstly I'd like to congratulate Fuzzy, what a time!👍 Awesome mate. I'd also like to congratulate all the podium finishers.👍 But last but not least Dan(holl01), that time was amazingly fast and in my opinion this should've been your win.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for congratulating me as well. Thanks guys.:D

I noticed a few of you said how my T3 was slow, I said that earlier. The first 2 sectors were good but the last was shocking. But i'm really happy to win after only having done 15 laps.:)

Here's my replay:
View attachment GTP_mad94d 2'16.637.zip

Thanks guys. Here's my replay. 👍

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704028.zip
    118.1 KB · Views: 9
Thanks guys. Here's my replay. 👍

Quick, someone check this, I want proof!:lol: J/K mate, I also see you improved your T2 in the dying stages of the week, a well deserved win.👍:)

Edit: I just noticed something funny, our replay files, while similar, all vary slightly in size, isn't that wierd given we're all in the same car on the same track? Maybe it's a measure of driver input? Smaller file size suggests less driver input and therefore a smoother run?

Congrats to all those on the podium, some damn quick times there 👍

Cheers to everyone for making my first week in the WRS such a challenge, and big thanks to Phil and Maz for welcoming me to this event...cheers guys!! :D

Chris.

First, Congrats to all who participated in this extreme hard combo,
Nevertheless a lot of submissions 👍

Now about GTP_D.Holland 's time and my refusal to include his result in this weeks results table:

It was a decision well taken and with reason,

I did not have to to reply to your messages, but I did today when I finally got around to reading them, in the reply I said I would grab both replays for this week and last week, and I appologised for being late

With this statement you give me just what I expected.
You are not telling the full truth here,
you have read the PM's today?

I have send you two PM's to remind you to upload a replay for week 24:

The first PM I send on April 28 Tuesday ,seven days after the results have been posted on April 21st

PM 1 wrs 24 replay
Sent to: holl01 Apr 28 2009 10:02 PM (senddate) Apr 29 2009 3:31 AM (readdate)
This PM you opened a few hours later.

The second PM I send on May 1st,three days after the deadline of uploading replays.
At this point I am still willing to accept your replay.

PM 2 wrs 24
Sent to: holl01 May 01 2009 10:28 AM (senddate) May 01 2009 11:29 AM (readdate)
Again read by you a few hours after the send time.

btw I have taken the liberty to take a picture of the pc screen with the dates.

p5050071wrs.jpg

I think you should reconsider this descision.

No,I won't reconsider my decision.

You don't have the right to just make rules along the way, and you dont have the right to exclude a driver from the results for not supplying a valid replay for a previous WRS race, sorry mate, but you will be changing the results as this situation is totally unacceptable, and I will not accept it.

If Your replay is not uploaded in the given time stated in the results thread with out any notification on a delay from your side and I give you or anybody more
time to upload a replay ,even reminder PM's ,then that is also not stated in the "rulebook".
But of course I hear nobody complain about those actions from my side.

Never in my WRS career has anything like this occured and blimey it's not going to happen on my watch What you think I'd just go away quitely and accept this ludicrous descision, did ya? JERK!

Of course you won't accept my decision,even not telling the truth about the PM's to make me look unreasonable.

I already said before that It was a decision well taken and with reason,
If your result was in the first post for week 26 then I created the risk of a same story again.

No replay uploading from your side,deadline passing,me sending PM's,you ignoring them,etc,etc,

I invested enough time to get a replay for week 24 from a Div 1 Gold member and your were.... ,hell,I really don't know what your were thinking,and I don't want to ruin my time again.

Some wicked laptimes all over the board 👍 Well done to all the winners :cheers:

here's my replay also ..

Attachments

• Mr P WRS 26.rar
    118 KB · Views: 7
Back