:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details Clio Sport V6 '00:

• Mode: Arcade > Time Trial
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Road Course Daytona
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Vehicle Specifics Clio Sport V6 '00:

• Make: France > Renault
  • Model: Clio V6 Sport '00
  • Power: 229 bhp
  • Weight: 1335 kg
  • Drive Train: MR
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2

wrs37ss.jpg

Race Details Clio Renault Sport V6 / Tuned:

• Mode: Arcade > Time Trial
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Super Speedway Daytona
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Vehicle Specifics Clio Renault Sport V6 / Tuned:

• Make: France > Renault
  • Model: Clio Renault Sport V6 / Tuned
  • Power: 347 bhp
  • Weight: 1070 kg
  • Drive Train: MR
  • Tyre Type: N3 / N3

wrs37k.jpg

Race Specifics:

• All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
  • Both laptimes have to be added to get the time to submit
  • Laptime Clio Sport + Laptime Clio Tuned = Final Time
  • Example: (Clio Sport) x'xx.xxx + (Clio Tuned) x'xx.xxx = x'xx.xxx
  • The racer with the fastest Overall Time wins
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Lap Time Split for Daytona road : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T - times
  • Any settings discussion.

Viewing your Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 37 Submission ) to (Vaxen):
Please take notice: you have to send 3 times in your PM

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---5'44.678---GTP_Tag Final Time
    (Example-) [division 2]---5'44.678---GTP_Tag Clio Sport V6 '00 / Daytona Road
    (Example-) [division 2]---5'44.678---GTP_Tag Clio Tuned / Super Speedway Daytona
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag
  • the deadline is Monday 20 July 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team

Last edited:
This looks like a brillaint combo, I really hope event03 allows me time to run this.

Great work in keeping it fresh Sjaak!

:cheers:

All the best
Maz

Never driven the clios. Should be epic fun.

Can we discuss T-times or lap times for the Speedway?

Great combo by the way. Cheers.

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Lap Time Split for Daytona road : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T - times
  • Any settings discussion.

I'll start the ball rolling this week.

Clio Sport V6 / Tuned

T1: 20.881
T2: 34.182

Clio Sport V6 '00

T1: 34.376
T2: 1:03.369
T3: 1:21.529

Lots of fun to be had this week. I accidently did the tuned Clio lap while being online, but luckily due to the N3 tyres it didnt get into the top 100. Sorry for that.

Not sure how to admin this combo in Luxy ...

Easiest way would be to treat the 5 splits as 1 lap, but that can only be done if t2 at Daytona Track is shorter than t1 of Daytona Road.

Any suggestions are welcome 👍

This one looks promising. 👍

Maybe the Luxy would work if done like GT4 WRS week 121

Basicly that :
Daytona Superspeedway = T1 column
and
Daytona Road Course = T2 column

and if the Luxy board requires 3 splits each column to form a total time of
the splits then just ad 3rd 'split' in T1 column of 0'00.000 value

and ofcourse so that fastest total time in T1 and T2 column is red :D

MadMax

Good thinking Max, I'll get to it right after dinner. Dono if Luxy'll accept a T3 for the Speedway of zeroes tho ... ITMT better post some splits so we can see how the gaps will look like :)

Ok, well I'll add in my first go, some way off Animera but 2 divisions down and I feel there's definately more to come on the road course, although I was pleased with my speedway time.

Clio V6 - Daytona Road
T1- 35.944
T2 - 1'05.397
T3 - 1'23.975

Clio/tuned - Daytona Speedway
T1 - 0'20.922
T2 - 0'34.102

Andy

Not sure how to admin this combo in Luxy ...

Easiest way would be to treat the 5 splits as 1 lap, but that can only be done if t2 at Daytona Track is shorter than t1 of Daytona Road.

Any suggestions are welcome 👍

You could just make a leaderboard for the road course as I expect this is where it will be won and lost.

Or make two separate tables altogether "Week 37 RC" and "Week 37 SS"

Keep up the good work!

OK friends here is my first effort to try to accomodate Luxy to this week's requirements.

What I did is do as if the Speedway has also 3 splits with T1=0, T2=the actual T1 and T3 is the actual T2. In this way Luxy does add all splits. If I choose for the Speedway splits to do the actual splits and T3=00.000 then it doesn't add both T3's.

Tell me what you think please?

Board initialised.

I could also do as Chris suggests but that'd give 3 separate pages and it'd be a lot more work because I'd have to add all splits for the third overview with the totalled figures :( but if that's what you lot want then I'll do it of course 👍

Just a question, at the Speedway, is the road under the yellow lines considered 'track'? Same question for the Road Course (but it's the road beyond the white lines). In the race specifics it's stated that any tarmac is part of track, but crossing the lines have been considered cheating by some so.....

looks great Steven, can't believe I've got a fastest sector, even if there is only 2 of us on the board :)

Looks good to me.Here are my times.

Clio tuned

T1 .20.833
T2 .34.033

Clio V6 24V

T1 0.34.460
T2 1.03.696
T3 1.22.210

Daytona Road not my best track I'm still learning this one.

Clio tuned

T1 20.911
T2 34.191

Clio V6 24V

T1 34.695
T2 1'03.984
T3 1'22.306

After some more than helpful hints on gear selection from Chunkee_Monkey, I had another go on Daytona road and destroyed my current time.

T1- 34.978
T2 - 1'04.747
T3 - 1'23.182

Time for daytona speedway still

T1 - 0'20.922
T2 - 0'34.102

Loving this combo already, thanks guys!

First Run. A lot of improvements possible.

Clio V6----Daytona Road***UPDATE***
T1: 0'34.835
T2: 1'03.968
T3: 1'22.249

Clio Tuned----Daytona Superspeedway

T1: 0'20.847
T2: 0'34.106

Last edited:
First Splits:

Daytona Super Speedway
Clio Renault Sport V6 / Tuned:

T1: 20.787
T2: 33.996

Daytona Road Course
Clio V6 Sport '00

T1: 35.030
T2: 1'04.131
T3: 1'22.394

Just a question, at the Speedway, is the road under the yellow lines considered 'track'? Same question for the Road Course (but it's the road beyond the white lines). In the race specifics it's stated that any tarmac is part of track, but crossing the lines have been considered cheating by some so.....
You are allowed to go beyond the lines, just don't abuse it and don't use the pit lanes.
Just common sense. 👍
Keep at least 2 wheels on the blacktop/pavement or the rumble strips and you'll be okay.
Have fun. :)

First attempt.

Clio Tuned - Daytona Speedway
T1 - 20.670
T2 - 33.862

Clio Sport - Daytona Road Course
T1 - 34.314
T2 - 1'03.377
T3 - 1'21.582

edited

Last edited:
You are allowed to go beyond the lines, just don't abuse it and don't use the pit lanes.
Just common sense. 👍
Keep at least 2 wheels on the blacktop/pavement or the rumble strips and you'll be okay.
Have fun. :)

Thanks for clarifying :). I'm not going to use the pitlane, just the runoff areas on the exit of turn 3 and entry of turn 5.

first initial runs yielded these splits

road:
1'02.891
1'20.995

speedway:

The speedway combo requires alot of energy to get a good time, you really have to wrestle the wheel around the sweepers to maximise speed, thats what I found anyway. Probably won't run more laps there as I finished with quite a good time I think, Daytona road theres still 1.5 tenths left in T1, might have another crack later, cheers (Go Webber!)

After spending about 10 laps on each combo here's my first splits.

Daytona Road
T1 35.205
T2 1.04.733
T3 1.23.044

Daytona Speedway
T1 20.888
T2 34.180

The Speedway combo is a bit boring, N3 tires make it slightly more interseting but still boring. The DR combo is fun, but really hard to get a good overall lap. When I get a good run on the infield I'll mess up the chicane, if I nail the chicane my infield time isn't fast enough. Definitely more practice needed.

PS For luxy info, I'm using DS3 as a controller.

Welcome to WRS Legend! Thanks for posting your controller device. Don't worry about the question marks in Luxy, it always does that for multilappers. Could you state your WRS division as well please 👍

I only ran the speedway so far.

No need to put these in Luxy until I run the road course, I posted them for other competitors.

Welcome to WRS Legend! Thanks for posting your controller device. Don't worry about the question marks in Luxy, it always does that for multilappers. Could you state your WRS division as well please 👍

Thanks for the welcome :). And I'm in D3 Gold.

Latest Posts

Back