11pm and a Fireplace. (56K beware)

• Thread starter Cobraboy
  • 26 comments

Cobraboy

(Banned)
I had had enough of GTP last night and was tired so I logged off and went out into the lounge and sat down infront of our fireplace (it is so damn cold here).

Now bear with me, seeing as this was a low light area, my digital camera used a long shutter time, and I kept as still as I could, but the pictures still came out blurry.

I was met by my kitten, Jake. He is black at certain angles, but if you look at him a different way, he turns chocolate brown, anyway, he is pretty hard to photograph in low light areas such as infront of a fireplace.

You can't really see it now, but when I was resizing these in PS7, you could clearly see his eye (He is so cute):

attachment.php

And he promptly started attacking me (Photographer was wrestling with these beast, hence the blurry picture):

attachment.php

Little bastard really hurts as well.

Anywho, onto our nice warm cosy fireplace:

attachment.php

The first (and best) fire photo:

attachment.php

Second (chronologically, that is) fire photo:

attachment.php

Third:

attachment.php

And the last one:

attachment.php

This was really just a test of my cameras highest resolution (2048 X 1536 SHQ) but because of the shutter times and crap, they didn't turn out as high quality as I had thought, and because I was bored.

If anybody would like to see the originals (they are 1- 2mb) I'll upload them too my website for you.

Enjoy.

Cool! Here's a shot of my favourite fireplace in the house, it's not a real one - but it doubles as an airconditioner!

Attachments

• fireplace.jpg
    fireplace.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 148
Originally posted by sn00pie
Cool! Here's a shot of my favourite fireplace in the house, it's not a real one - but it doubles as an airconditioner!
You live in a rich-man's house by the look of that fireplace. :irked:

Awww, i thought you were gonna put the cat where it needs to be, in the fireplace, which is where all the other cats on earth should go. Bugger. But nice pics nonetheless.

*Not a cat person.*

I know, he sure is a pain in the arse sometimes.

But whats better (aside from the obvious) then a warm purring fluffy kitten with you sitting beside a fire place?

Originally posted by PunkRock
Awww, i thought you were gonna put the cat where it needs to be, in the fireplace, which is where all the other cats on earth should go. Bugger. But nice pics nonetheless.

*Not a cat person.*

:lol:👍

Took these the other day...

Big Yawn.

attachment.php

My sisters male cat, Howie. He's a big fat lazy mofo.
I actually like this photo, sunsets in general would have to be my photos of choice.

attachment.php

A Ford Supporter? Who, me?

attachment.php

Ten fake useless internet dollars to the first person who can tell me what this is. (Holy ****, my top lip is massive!)

attachment.php

(Hint: It's not what you think it is. ;))

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Ten fake useless internet dollars to the first person who can tell me what this is. (Holy ****, my top lip is massive!)

attachment.php

(Hint: It's not what you think it is. ;))

Well i hope it's not Dry Ice... :lol:

Originally posted by rjensen11
Dude, you don't even have a real fireplace... Real fireplaces are ones that you start with paper, kindling, and matches.

I assume you're talking to Sn00py?

We start ours with egg cartons.

Giancarlo, ALPHA: Nope.

Ha...:lol: When we had our other male dog, he went ball-less as well...can't risk it. ;)

Originally posted by rjensen11
Dude, you don't even have a real fireplace... Real fireplaces are ones that you start with paper, kindling, and matches.
It's not even real fire.

Alright, it's my astmha inhaler. It sprays a vapour into the back of your throat, if you cant stop if from goin down your throat, you can blow it out and it looks uncanningly like weed.

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Alright, it's my asthma inhaler. It sprays a vapour into the back of your throat, if you cant stop if from going down your throat, you can blow it out and it looks uncanningly like weed.

How much ventolin did you pump into your mouth?

Heh, 1 shot of Asthma Inhaler...I don't have one of those, even though I do have Asthma.

Back