Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S3 / S3
  • Performance Points: 600 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]Use your GTP_Tag

wrs48h.jpg

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • runoff areas are not part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 48 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 5 October 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

wrs48t.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

700 PP M3, hasn't this been done for a GTP Event? Either way, nice one. I hope my week at Needless Speed SHIFT hasn't put me off pace.:nervous:

Well the events 700PP, but the PP limit for this particular TT is only 600PP.

Agreed. Had enough of Shift for the moment, will be looking at improving at GT5P, and this combo looks perfect for the job. Great combo Sjaak. 👍

Argh...just did a nice lap but the replay won't display the split times. How annoying! :yuck:

First splits for this week, using a modified Event 02 tune.

T1: 22.378
T2: 57.087

Ok, got the replay to provide my splits this time:

T1: 22.315
T2: 56.788

Still have another 2 tenths left up to T2 if I can nail everything right with the current tune.

Edit:

New splits:

T1: 22.278
T2: 56.689

I completely threw the last sector away out of laziness and was only able to improve .002 on my previous run though :ouch: Must be the lack of sleep from waking up early to watch F1 lol. I think some rest would definitely do me some good :dopey: BBL 👍

Last edited:
First Session on this Great combo:tup:

T1:22.231

T2:57.186

:)

This looks like a good combo, I'll be giving it a go in the next day or two (waits expectantly for Paulie to post a tune :) )

First splits:

Disappointed with the lap time as I had a really sloppy last sector, gonna have another crack later on

New splits after making some changes to my tune.

T1: 22.291 22.281
T2: 56.778 56.703

Last edited:

Poor T1, had hit 22.300 on almost constant basis. Need to improve 4th gear a bit, and I reckon I'm down to a 57.3 at T2.

First splits :

T1 22.617
T2 57.710

Made loads of errors in my first few laps, hopefully a proper session at this later should see improvements

I'm currently at 57.9 range at T2, only changed the gearing sofar.

MadMax

Found a bit more time up to T2, but more importantly cleaned up the last sector...still nothing spectacular though. I was struggling extremely bad with understeer upon turn in this morning, which didn't seem so bad or blantantly obvious yesterday :odd: The turn in understeer was ESPECIALLY bad at turn 1 until I made a slight toe adjustment. As soon as I did that adjustment, I hit a 22.285 T1 on the first lap without much effort, so there should be some more to come 👍

New splits:

T1: 22.285
T2: 56.643

I'll have another go tonight...should be able to knock off a 56.5xx T2.

Had a first quick go...ok lap,but am not happy with the last part of the lap after T2...and i am sure thats were this race will be decided...

T1:0'22,186
T2:0'56,727

spyrrari.

Had a first quick go...ok lap,but am not happy with the last part of the lap after T2...and i am sure thats were this race will be decided...

T1:0'22,186
T2:0'56,727

spyrrari.

Exactly my friend, so far everyone seems pretty damn close up until T2 :scared: T3 as we know is the deal breaker...

And that's a massive T1 👍 I got to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong lol

Exactly my friend, so far everyone seems pretty damn close up until T2 :scared: T3 as we know is the deal breaker...

And that's a massive T1 👍 I got to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong lol

👍...had even a little quicker T1 and a much quicker T2 at the last lap i did today,only to miss the braking point at the hairpin...:yuck:...

I am still not sure about my settings though...still too much understeer and gearing is also not perfect....:)

spyrrari.

👍...had even a little quicker T1 and a much quicker T2 at the last lap i did today,only to miss the braking point at the hairpin...:yuck:...

I am still not sure about my settings though...still too much understeer and gearing is also not perfect....:)

spyrrari.

:scared:

Well I think I finally found out how to take turn 1 properly with this car :) Most cars I find that I can get through turn 1 quicker by not taking the far outside line under braking, as there is a bit less grip there (which makes no sense in reality :rolleyes:), but with this car there is so much understeer upon turn in and trail braking that you must take a very wide line to keep the apex speed up. I Just did a 22.215 T1 which is a PB for me, so hopefully I'll be able to put in a much more consistant pace up until T1 which will allow me to put in a quicker T2 as well. Thanks for motivating me to see what the hell I was doing wrong :lol:

Last edited:
New splits:

Had a ripper T1 of 22.144 but blew it on the next corner... :mad: A tenth or two left so will try again soon.

Back