1241Penguin's Photo Gallery | 1/6/2013 Update!

1241Penguin

Diamond Member
Premium
Canada
Canada
wrcbanner1.jpg

1241Penguin's Photo Gallery

Welcome to my gallery! I'm not what you call a professional photographer, but I do like taking pictures. Constructive criticism is always accepted. Hope you enjoy!

Updates

12/20/2011 --- Toyota 86 GT '12 @ Nurburgring Nordschliefe

3/15/2012 --- Mitsubishi Evo X and Subaru WRX STI @ Nordschliefe

3/24/2012 --- Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 @ SSR7

4/26/2012 --- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 @ Special Stage Route 5

9/3/2012 --- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG @ Suzuka

Latest:

1/6/2013 --- Honda Integra Type R @ Toscana

Last edited:
Nice atmosphere in this set, liking the composition in the last one. 👍

Nice!

I really like the shots in your gallery so far, keep up the good work. On e suggestion I have, though, is to resize your photos. After even 10 or 12 medium photoshoot posts it becomes really annoying to go back and resize them, so if you want to do it I suggest starting now. Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to if you don't want to, as it is very time consuming. See my gallery if you're interested in an example.

Nice Gallery dude. 👍
Thanks!
Nice!

I really like the shots in your gallery so far, keep up the good work. On e suggestion I have, though, is to resize your photos. After even 10 or 12 medium photoshoot posts it becomes really annoying to go back and resize them, so if you want to do it I suggest starting now. Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to if you don't want to, as it is very time consuming. See my gallery if you're interested in an example.
You see, everything was going fine when I used 16:9 and 4:3 landscape, but once I started to use 4:3 portrait and 1:1, the image hosting website, Imageshack, wasn't able to resize them without getting them too small or too big. I'll try resizing them in Gimp. Thanks!

I reckon that these pictures are unedited?
Definetly good job on the Sky Update.
Thanks! :)

The Skyline set is edited using basic Gimp tools (e.g. contrast settings, saturation, etc.). You might've also noticed that I've removed the watermark and license plates in some of them.

Edit: If anyone is interested:

Original

Edit

r34edit25.png

No, haven't noticed that.
But yeah, I do remove the GT - Watermark as well. Just underlines the "realistic" look of the picture.

Well, hope to see more from you! :)

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG @ Suzuka

Trying something new everyday... (Please excuse the rough edges on the last one...)

Back