F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Apr 9, 2012 #1 Hey there, does anyone have a 125 SPL they can send me? I want to keep mine as 0/0/0. I CAN'T send cars or tickets as my schedule is too large. Cheers!
Hey there, does anyone have a 125 SPL they can send me? I want to keep mine as 0/0/0. I CAN'T send cars or tickets as my schedule is too large. Cheers!
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Apr 9, 2012 #2 No one?
HokieRacer3861 Messages 431 GMT -5 Messages Maroon_Nitro Apr 9, 2012 #3 I have one in purple or orange (0/0/0). I want that glitch suit if you have it. If you don't I'll take any 5 different shades of purple paint. PSN in sig and to the left, can trade now.
I have one in purple or orange (0/0/0). I want that glitch suit if you have it. If you don't I'll take any 5 different shades of purple paint. PSN in sig and to the left, can trade now.
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Apr 9, 2012 #4 HokieRacer3861 I have one in purple or orange (0/0/0). I want that glitch suit if you have it. If you don't I'll take any 5 different shades of purple paint. PSN in sig and to the left, can trade now. Click to expand... Great! I'll add you just now. I have glitch gear but will also send XJR9 purple!
HokieRacer3861 I have one in purple or orange (0/0/0). I want that glitch suit if you have it. If you don't I'll take any 5 different shades of purple paint. PSN in sig and to the left, can trade now. Click to expand... Great! I'll add you just now. I have glitch gear but will also send XJR9 purple!
HokieRacer3861 Messages 431 GMT -5 Messages Maroon_Nitro Apr 9, 2012 #5 That's awesome! I'll send in a bit.