richiem2282 F1 & WRC Fanatic!!! Premium Messages 542 Messages richiem2282 Jan 16, 2011 #1 I just traded 2 car in under 14 hrs, can anyone else confirm this? seen another post the same last night, but only him...
I just traded 2 car in under 14 hrs, can anyone else confirm this? seen another post the same last night, but only him...
M Mario2Lopez Messages 333 Jan 16, 2011 #2 Time resets at 0 GMT or 4PM pacific. I can do two trades in three minutes. One at 3:59 PM PST and one after 4:00 PM PST.
Time resets at 0 GMT or 4PM pacific. I can do two trades in three minutes. One at 3:59 PM PST and one after 4:00 PM PST.
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Jan 16, 2011 #3 To richiem2282: For me and you, since we both live in New York, it resets at 7 p.m. you can trade a car at 6:59 p.m. and than another car at 7:01 p.m and it would still work. P.S.:Welcome to GTPlanet and isn't it past your bedtime . . .
To richiem2282: For me and you, since we both live in New York, it resets at 7 p.m. you can trade a car at 6:59 p.m. and than another car at 7:01 p.m and it would still work. P.S.:Welcome to GTPlanet and isn't it past your bedtime . . .
richiem2282 F1 & WRC Fanatic!!! Premium Messages 542 Messages richiem2282 Jan 16, 2011 #4 Cool, was wondering how I did it, saved data before 12 last night then sent a car, reloaded and I was able to send again after 12 Thanks guys
Cool, was wondering how I did it, saved data before 12 last night then sent a car, reloaded and I was able to send again after 12 Thanks guys