HAL20XX Messages 1,789 The Motor City Messages HAL20xx Messages HAL20xx Nov 27, 2010 #1 So my game just crashed and I restarted. Now I'm getting an update for 133 MB. I'm getting the sinking feeling that I just lost everything. Is anyone one else getting the same thing right now?
So my game just crashed and I restarted. Now I'm getting an update for 133 MB. I'm getting the sinking feeling that I just lost everything. Is anyone one else getting the same thing right now?
Senojelyk Messages 163 Texas, USA Messages Senojelyk Nov 27, 2010 #2 Mine crashed and now I'm Dling the update, but I don't think I'll loose anything.. lets hope I'm not wrong.
Mine crashed and now I'm Dling the update, but I don't think I'll loose anything.. lets hope I'm not wrong.
HAL20XX Messages 1,789 The Motor City Messages HAL20xx Messages HAL20xx Nov 27, 2010 #3 As long as I'm not the only one, I think I should be OK.