14 SUPERSTARS WORLDWIDE NATIONS CUP

• Thread starter ORMA_Snow
  • 93 comments
I was relying on my consistency more than my pace for that one and it paid off. I think pretty much all my laps were within the 44.7-44.9 range and with the guys up front fighting let me gradually work my way up. Shame I couldn't get a better run out of the chicane on the last lap and just about have a big enough gap to defend, but considering I was last at some point at the beginning I'll take 2nd. :lol:

Great race @Doodle and Monster-Sport (not sure if he has a GTP account?) and to everyone else, look forward to doing this again some time! I'll be uploading my races at some point so keep an eye on my channel;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVy56tuKGZgAVa4y_a81zOw?view_as=subscriber

You guys put on a great show! First @Doodle and @TRL LIGHTNING stormed the field. Then you fell to last and got back up there. That to me is the best racing to watch, when drivers move through the field. Look forward (hopefully) to the next one.

Maybe next time, to make it a little easier to follow the format. Just do 15 min qualifying and 30-45 min race.

Any chance I can watch the entire race online? dont want to get the results spoiled by reading the comments, would appreciate if someone could post a link.
Here you go...

I was relying on my consistency more than my pace for that one and it paid off. I think pretty much all my laps were within the 44.7-44.9 range and with the guys up front fighting let me gradually work my way up. Shame I couldn't get a better run out of the chicane on the last lap and just about have a big enough gap to defend, but considering I was last at some point at the beginning I'll take 2nd. :lol:

Great race @Doodle and Monster-Sport (not sure if he has a GTP account?) and to everyone else, look forward to doing this again some time! I'll be uploading my races at some point so keep an eye on my channel;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVy56tuKGZgAVa4y_a81zOw?view_as=subscriber

Quality racing man was rooting for you in the stream chat!

Monster-Sport71 here.

i cant express the amount of respect i have to the drivers that i had the pleasure of racing yesterday. the whole event showed what we as a GT community can do (even if it wont cooperate with us). even just being able to be in the same lobby with some of these names is an honer, never in a million years did i think i would end up winning one of the races. Also in such an epic battle, that second race was just constant attacking from first SNOW, then Doodle, then somehow in the final laps Spurggy.

Was a great privilege to been able to represent the Great White North

Here's the second race mostly from my view (I know it took me ages to upload :lol:), switched to the battle up front mid race as I was in no-mans-land for a while.

Back