150+ MPH in a Citroen 2CV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Razzbar
  • 11 comments
  • 1,217 views
Messages
65
Yup, I saw 152 mph or so on the speedo of my Citroen 2CV yesterday. The car is fully tricked out, and I decided to try my luck at the Nurdberry Ring. There's a two lap race in some series, can't remember which, where any car is permitted. Gee whiz! All my competition were them little pancake cars!:crazy:

Well, I shoulda known I was gonna be sooooo sixth place. Of course I did. I knew that when I entered. See, sometimes when I'm doing something else, I like to enter a long race in B-spec, and it just so happens I like the scenery of the Ring. So I figured the little lemon would give me a lot of scenery for a long time. 💡

Well, I'm about halfway down the long straightaway on my first lap, and here come the 4th and 5th place cars to lap me. :nervous: Stupid blind AI drivers just don't know how to pass. SMACK!:scared:

The amazing thing is, the car didn't go off the road! :dopey:
 
What the heck have you done to the poor 2CV?
 
It got a bit of a boost from behind then hahaha.
 
I once got a diahatsui (i cant spell it) Midget up to 200MPH. With some help from a high powered car.:)
 
AD27
I once got a diahatsui (i cant spell it) Midget up to 200MPH. With some help from a high powered car.:)
just 200mph hahaha..in 2 player mode at sarthe i pushed my cousins midget with the 3 wheels over 400km/h down the straight with at sarthe 2 with a maxed out pescarolo judd and nitrous..although that was the first time i have actually modded out an LMP car and put nitrous but it was just for that attempt at worlds fasted Midget :dunce:
 
DLRgian
just 200mph hahaha..in 2 player mode at sarthe i pushed my cousins midget with the 3 wheels over 400km/h down the straight with at sarthe 2 with a maxed out pescarolo judd and nitrous..although that was the first time i have actually modded out an LMP car and put nitrous but it was just for that attempt at worlds fasted Midget :dunce:
I have modded almost all my LMP cars... Eccept GT-One, Bentley Speed 8l Um.... Yeah.
 
DLRgian
...but it was just for that attempt at worlds fasted Midget :dunce:

World's Fastest Midget...contest anyone?
 
LOL:crazy:
 
AD27
I once got a diahatsui (i cant spell it) Midget up to 200MPH. With some help from a high powered car.:)


Nice one Lol
 
lthiele
that would be about 320km/hr
ya i know that but you didn't get what i meant and i meant like thats all he went?
 
Back